The Most High Creator 2

Tell me how long has the earth been around?? let’s say 1 billion years (I know it is more) and with all the death, things that have rotten, the disgusting smells built up in the world over the years, how do we still have fresh air to breathe? no air leaves the earth and no new air enters the earth. The world has been around 1 billion years, no water leaves the earth, no new water enters the earth it goes through us( we have water which keeps us alive), evaporates into the atmosphere and rains down in another area, the ground is full of rotten things but yet we are able to grow food which taste nice. my point is if there was no one watching over us we would not be able to breathe fresh air and we certainly would not have edible food which does not make us ill or kill us, and the water we would drink would taste and smell horrible.

Uhhhhh… Not trying to be an ass here (Seriously, I’m not.), but, uh, did your school not teach anything about biology, chemistry, physics, or ecosystems? Because it sounds like you have never even opened a book on any of those subjects.

2 Likes

I will be locking this string. S4C copied this material from another string s/he posted it in.

2 Likes