The Anti-Christ

The pope has already said there was an anti-Christ. search it up. Yet look at all the Christians.

I think we have a troll.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching and readingā€¦ a couple of different things could be at play - time will tell :smirk:

1 Like

11th century Europe was something

Dinosaurs were something. The Hindenburg was something. Yugoslavia was something. The American Revolution was something. But, peanut butter IS something. Damn, philosophy can really blow your mind!

1 Like

The brown and yellow stains on my underwear are something. (Oh, sorry. T.M.I.?)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll sell you my Clorox bleach for 20 bucks. Itā€™s the best deal ever! :joy:

1 Like

You know, that stuff is really good at killing corona virus. Is there someway we could deliver that to the body?

Only with an ultraviolet light injection also

Your bath is ready!!!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your opinion on Yugoslavia? Youā€™ve mentioned it couple of times. I was born and still live in what was capitol city of Yugoslavia, now capitol of Serbia, Belgrade.

Yugoslavia no longer existsā€¦what was ā€œyugoslaviaā€, run by Dictator Tito is now Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro.

They all shout in ordinary conversation.

North Macedonia and Slovenia were parts also. As well as Kosovo but as part of Serbia at that time. Now it has some special status.
That thing about dictatorship is quite weird, it was more of Idol worship than actual dictatorship but of course he was given a lifetime presidency so there is that.
For some reason, accident of time, end of war, human conditions or as simple as his charisma, majority of people loved him. Iā€™m not defending just stating. He was a prick basically, living in his imagination and insisting of all involved to play along.
In reality he was nobody, entirely self-made. His wife died recently after years of self isolation in ruins of what was small villa in old elite part of the city.

I loved the place. I hitchhiked the main Highway from Greece to Italy, back when it was Yugoslavia. So, quite a few years ago. I found everyone I met friendly, understanding, and accommodating.

I stayed in the castle city of Dubrovnik for a bit and had a great time. As it happened, there was a tour group of Russians going through the city at the same time I was there. The people in the restaurants and museums actually went out of their way to keep us apart. I thought it was so funny. In one of the museums the Russian tour group was in a room opposite me, and the curator kept checking to make sure the room was clear. I swear, I never saw the Russian tour group and I half thought they were pulling my leg.

I stayed in a flat with an older couple. They make me ā€œGreek Coffeeā€ each morning. The Yugoslavians call it Greek Coffee and the Greeks called it Yugoslavian coffee. Pour the grounds into a pot and boil the water. I had no issues at all.

Iā€™ve got a picture someplace of myself. I am hitchhiking on the main highway. Wellā€¦ I al laying in the middle of the road, leaning on an elbow with my thumb out and a cardboard sign someone had made for me. Behind me the road stretches into the horizon with not a car in sight. We finally got picked up by a lorry driver.

Anyway,ā€¦ great time and I would love to return.

1 Like

That was quite a long time ago. I probably wasnā€™t even born then. Greeks now call their coffee Greek coffee, and we call our domestic nowadays but it used to be Turkish coffee for my lifetime.
You can still find some people of that mindset here but we (meaning Serbs of my age) all got mostly crazy, now local in local patriotism turned into hood defence even. Orthodoxy is on the rise, but woo woo is also on the rise, Bosnian pyramids, Vinca alphabet, Thracian Serbs.
But never mind, thanks for reply, glad you enjoyed. If you went from Greece to Italy on main highway, you went through Belgrade which is where I am now. Roughly 10 km from my home.

Iā€™ve had an interest in the Anti-Christ, as Iā€™ve run into any number of problems doing my job in healthcare that came from religion . . . and the radical Evangelical Christians were the most difficult, and understanding them means understanding the Apocalypse and its associated Anti-Christ.

Interestingly, there has always been an Anti-Christ alive at every time since Jesus died on the cross.

There is an Anti-Christ alive now.

This is because only God knows when the Rapture (the Apocalypse) will happen, so Satan mustā€“out of neccessityā€“make sure than an Anti-Christ is alive and in existence at all times, since Satan would be screwed if the Rapture happened and there was no Anti-Christ in play.

Hitler, Nero, the popes, etc. have all been proposed as the Anti-Christ . . . my candidate is Donald Trump.

There was a widespread feeling that the Rapture would happen around the year 2,000, and there was a moral panic about Satanism, AIDS was held up as an example of Godā€™s wrath toward homosexuals, drug users, and prostitutes, and novels in the ā€œLeft Behindā€ series became best-sellers.

It all fit together, and humanity was called to repent before the Rapture whisked away all of the Saved Evangelical Christians to Paradise.

Itā€™s now over 20 years later, and weā€™re still waiting.

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. (Matthew 34:24)

Itā€™s now over 2,000 years later, and we are still waiting.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™m the anti-christ. Iā€™ll be sure to give everyone here a heads up before we get things started.

Lol lmao rofl weā€™ll see Ragnarok before we see the 2nd Cumming of Jeeeezusssss :joy: