The all new joke thread

It was terrifying.I was only a little boy, almost certainly in shock from the fall. Apparently, they had to hold me down.

The upside was that I was the only child in the small country hospital. The nurses mothered me. I was in hospital for 8 days and off school for 6 weeks. (both arms in plaster)

That’s a brilliant film…outstandingly funny.

So did mine David - so did mine :grimacing:

Oh, didn’t know that was a thing. Do some commercial glues contain ether? Glue sniffing was a bit of a thing here with kids at one time.

Petrol sniffing was a big problem on some aboriginal reserves for some years. Mainly young kids; it was cheap and fast acting. Minor side effects included severe brain damage and death.

1 Like

That’s a problem in New Zealand, too. Also paint and glue. In Japan they tend to use thinners. Health and safety tip: Don’t smoke and sniff volatile chemicals at the same time. Some kids near where I lived in Tokyo did that and detonated their car and themselves.

Is nitrous oxide still a thing these days? If people are going to sniff something, that’s probably the safest.

Don’t know. Safer because one simply passes out at a certain point?

When I was in college, some frat guy died from recreational Nitrous oxide use. Apparently they had worked up a system with some kind of mask connected to a big tank of the chemical. They got too much, passed out with the mask strapped to face, while the tank was still open. :astonished:

Fark!

Here in the 60’s, young privileged bourgeoisie went to university on daddy’s dime to study English or History.

They then moved into fashionably sordid digs and became hippies. Many evenings were spend sitting around smoking weed, drinking plonk and mispronouncing didactic.

Ok so on the radio this morning they were asking listeners to phone in with stories of what they had found their infant children looking at online.

First one was a 6 year old boy who had Googled:

“Who is the strongest man in the world?”

“What care does the strongest man in the world drive?”

“Who is Hulk Hogan?”

And then finally…

“Where can you get a must ash?”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The next caller was a woman whose 5 year old daughter was on her mother’s phone, when she leaned over to see what the daughter was intently looking at, it was the Ugandan consulate’s visa application page.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Six year old Gino has become separated from his grandfather at the mall.

A kindly rent-a-cop comes over " What’s wrong little boy?"

Gino, sniveling " I’ve lost my grandpop"

Rent-a-cop “That’s too bad, what’s he like?”

Gino “'Single malt scotch and women with big tits”

2 Likes

The husband leans over and asks his wife, “Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.”
Yes, she says, “I remember it well.”…
OK, he says, “How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time’s sake?”
“Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!”
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I’ve got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I’ll just keep an eye on them so there’s no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in… Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.
The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn’t know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I’ve got to ask them what their secret is.
So, as the couple passes, he says to them, “Excuse me, but that was something else. You must’ve had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?”
Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,
“Fifty years ago that wasn’t an electric fence.”

2 Likes

That is funny. I didn’t see that one coming. Get it?

What do you call a piece of shit that’s 12 inches long?

Oh, okay. I’ll bite. What is it called… :flushed:… Oh. Damn… Probably not the best choice of words for this joke… :confounded:

What’s 6 inches long and smells of ginger?

Fred Astaire’s cock… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

What’s green and smells like pork?

Kermit’s finger.

A foot stool! ! ! ! !

What’s black and white and red(read) all over?

What’s brown and green, has 6 legs, and will kill you if it fell out of a tree on you?

A snooker table… :sunglasses:

1 Like