Thank you sir for having a look at the book @Old_man_shouts_at_cl . This encourages me, while I spent years in researching it and collecting all this new material.
Sorry, I didn’t know about this rule.
I have no problem if I am asked to delete this post.
By the way, my work is totally copyrights free and not intended for any commercial use. I have not even written my name on this book. It is only my present for humanity in name of humanity. All that I want is this that people come to know about this real face of slavery in Islam, which is unfortunately hidden. Even 99.9% Muslims themselves don’t know about these facts.
I am an ex-Muslim.
Mostly, Muslims left Islam due to Theory of Evolution and collision between Islam and Science.
Few left while they feel Islam brings injustice to women.
While I left Islam, when I came to know about real Islamic Rulings regarding slavery. And I am sure there are millions more who will leave Islam if they become able to see this real face of Islam. That is why, I consider this book to be so important.
Injustice of Islam against free women consists of things like:
- Half testimony in the court
- Compulsory Hijab
- Husband marrying 4 wives
- No right to Divorce
- They had to stay at homes and could not leave it without the permission of husband.
But the fact is, I forget about the injustices of Islam against the free Muslim woman, when I came to know about the oppression of Islam upon the slave-woman.
Yes, free Muslim women are still living in paradise if we compare it with the hell, in which slave women have to live under Islamic slavery.
In my opinion, the issues are like this:
- 99.99% Muslims themselves don’t know about it.
- And 100% non-Muslims don’t know about it.
- At maximum people know that Islam allows the owner to have sex with his slave-girl without her consent. But this is only the tip of iceberg. There is much much more to this, which is equally worse or perhaps even more worse in some cases than a rape of slave-woman by her owner in his house.
- While normally people know so little about Islamic slavery, therefore, Muslim apologists are able to bring lame excuses in order to defend Islam. But with this Book, all the doors have been closed for the Islam apologists, and they have no chance to escape by bringing any lame excuse.
Therefore, dear Atheists, my humble request is to please at least read all the “heading” in this article and you will automatically understand why am I begging again and again that people should come to know about these facts regarding Islamic slavery.