Server Downtime

Is the serer hosting this ok? It seems to keep going down.

1 Like

Yes, the hardware is likely fine. It could be a couple of things causing the gateway issues. A former Admin has stepped up and is helping. Kudos to that admin :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Awesome, great work all!

1 Like

Happens pretty frequently that I can’t connect for days or weeks at a time. I’m assuming it’s some kind of interference from someone trying to shutdown access to the forum. Rather annoying

4 Likes

It seems like the forum software has been upgraded during one of these periods of downtime.

2 Likes

Yes, our ‘former’ admin did a long overdue update to the platform :grin:

2 Likes

Site has been migrated to a new more powerful server. Hopefully this should solve the downtime issues.

4 Likes

Thank you! You are a rock star!

1 Like

I wasn’t able to get on to the server and reply last night. Was that intentional downtime as seems to be implied above?

UK Atheist

1 Like

Excellent work, many thanks…

1 Like

Yes, server was in read only mode for some time.

1 Like

Wow its good to be back on although I’m not sure how that happened. After days of getting an error 522 message I went to the face book page and got a message back with a button to click and then just like magic (hee hee) here I am. Can’t tell you how relieved I am. Great work to the admins and the software person who fixed the problem. THANK YOU

3 Likes

Seconded, well done…

2 Likes