Removing illegally placed religious propaganda

If that’s what you think, then fine. Some people support what I do, some people don’t. It is what it is.

Sometimes I actually do take other bandit signs that I see on the roadside like ca$h 4 junk cars, landscaping, roofing, real estate investing, garage door repair, tax returns etc. while I’m driving around. Admittedly, I do prioritize the religious propaganda, but I’ve take a wide variety of different bandit signs that are illegally posted on roadways, power poles & street signs. I’ve never taken a “lost pet” poster, though; personally I feel sympathetic towards those, plus those usually tend to be temporary while religious propaganda is meant to stay up as long as weather & wear + tear of the signs will allow. It just doesn’t feel like much effort to take them, especially since I don’t even have to look for them I just see them while I’m driving. I’ll be driving to a friend’s house or driving home from work, then I stop at a red light or a stop sign, I hop out of the car & put the sign in the trunk then keep driving & throw the sign(s) away in a dumpster later on. It usually takes me no more than like 10 to 15 seconds at a time to take the signs up.

LOL… so your not a complete bigot. You have a ‘black’ friend in other words.

Fuck I am an asshole to argue with. Where is skriten, he knows how to hold his own? Sheldon, come put me in my place! Nyarlathotep? Cyber? No one want’s to spank their monkey? LOL Tin?

We already take up other illegally placed bandit signs, we just prioritize the religious propaganda & you can think what you want about ASP, if you don’t support what we do that’s fine, but you’re sorely mistaken about it being a bigoted hate group. No specific population is being “targeted” by us (wtf?) & if anything we are acting against bigotry expressed by this propaganda & being an atheist doesn’t mean calling another atheist or a group “bigoted” makes them bigoted.

Whatever go ahead & think whatever you want

Have you seen these men. They are wanted for violations against logic and reason. They were caught on a Ring Tone camera from a porch across the street. They have stolen Righteous Richey’s goal posts. They moved the damn goalposts someplace and now no one can find them.
Untitled

1 Like

@Cognastic You’re obviously messing with me so I’m not gonna waste any more time here

You think I’m messing with you? That’s just unbelievably sad. I’m actually sorry for you. Youi should hang around her for a year of so. It would be really good for you.

No I’m good, you falsely accuse me of being a bigot then talk shit about me & try to make a fool out of me over removing ugly religious signs that overstep the boundaries of free speech. You’re an asshole & I’m not interested in sticking around this site

That’s all of them surely?

yep. I’m and asshole and you belong to a bigoted hate group. I think we are in complete agreement.

It occurs to me that your screen name is quite appropriate. Righteous indeed.
I wonder if your sole purpose in posting here was self-promotion.

You’re completely making shit up. If I wanted to promote myself as an individual, I wouldn’t be sharing a website for an entire group dumbass

No, you’re wrong & you’re stupid as fuck

Apparently, that was not the case.

Notice: righteous Rickey has been sent packing. He was unable to be disagreed with without resorting to personal derision.

1 Like

Holy fuck - you came to the wrong place. This is a debate forum. All we do is debate and argue and question the fuck out of each other and anyone who comes along (the purpose of the forum).

1 Like

SHIT I posted 17 min late :alarm_clock:

1 Like

I guess I’m just an AR hoe :clown_face:

1 Like

I knew there was something I liked about you. Don’t tell White I said that.

I just sent a letter to Atheists United. I hope they change their position. I think there is value for an atheist organization to help the community and clean up illegally posted signage. That would be a great thing to do for a community. But, to run about targeting religious signage? They are setting themselves up for a confrontation that they can not win. They are the ones being the bigots. There are far better hills to die on.

2 Likes