Rejecting Evidence

I like this. It SEEMS plausible that even after a period of fairly widespread acceptance of some cultural “norms” regarding acceptable behavioural practices, etc., that there would still be a need for dissemination of these postulates, so as to assure the assimilation of such. The written form was ideal for this purpose. The problem arises when the definitions, applications etc., are established by a select group of individuals with a clear religious bias, or for the aggrandizement or enhancement of the power of Kings, etc…

2 Likes

I live in a christian household and even then it’s hard to say. Well I do have an idea which is when they reject piles of evidence for a book. And for tips if you hear this you can counter it with “some book says a thing”

What’s hard to say???

Who is “rejecting” evidence for a book?

To make points, all they say is, “Some book says this?” (Is that perhaps what you are trying to say?)

first off It’s the original question that I’m referring to. For the second there is the Bible Quaran or however you say it ect.

What question? Highlight the question. Click on quote. The question will appear in a text box. Write your response. Like this. Just highlight text you want to quote.

Quelle question? Mettez la question en surbrillance. Cliquez sur le devis. La question apparaîtra dans une zone de texte. Écrivez votre réponse. Comme ça. Mettez simplement en surbrillance le texte que vous souhaitez citer.

I will get a reprimand if I keep posting French.

1 Like