People are Stupid

I just ran across the stupidest article on the Internet. Limb-Lengthening Surgery | Boston Children's Hospital

People actually go through surgery to have their legs lengthened. Don’t these fucking idiots know that God lengthens legs for free? Seriously, what fucking planet do these morons live on?

A couple of bucks in a collection plate and the problem is solved. Why in the fuck would anyone rely on the medical profession and spend thousands of dollars when the actual solution is so simple? People are just weird.

Did you know people can also have their arms lengthened? I think that’s great. A return to mother nature, and the way God intended arms to be.

1 Like

Ah this brings back memories. When I was taking a shit, I’d ask god to release those demons…oh no nevermind. That was from Scary Movie :smiling_imp:

I agree 100%, people are fucking stupid.

1 Like

I’d like to have mine shortened. My arms are oversized for someone my size, to the point that when I buy long sleeved shirts that otherwise fit I have 3-4 inches of forearm showing above the wrist.

You do realize you are whining about having arms too long, to a chimpanzee, right?

4 Likes

Chimps suffer from Gibbon envy.

2 Likes

THAT’S A LIE! Anything a gibbon can do, I can do better.

And when I am really feeling it…

4 Likes

Amazing… How did you train the human to put that thing in the middle of the tightrope at just the right time?

1 Like

No one understands time, if you’re not laughing like a twat after a few minutes turn it off. :rofl:

“One out of twenty people have been victims of crime, which means nineteen out of twenty people are criminals.”

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha… “evolution is hard to believe in like electricity or skeletons”…hahaha…

2 Likes

I adore Philomena Cunk! Watch her all the time!

1 Like