Only 8 more days to live "Eggnog Party!"

2 Likes

Well that made Captain Cat laugh until he remembered he was hungry. My trouser legs are a bit damp still as well…

1 Like

Someone should tell Trump. This sounds like something the messiah needs to know, and if the apocalypse is any day now he can stop all that hard work of grifting to pay his attorneys and fines.

1 Like

I haven’t prayed in years.

I have now prayed that god raptures these assholes in a week.

2 Likes

Hi! I like Egg nog whenever I can drink it and its to bad it only comes out during Christmas time.it should be avaiable year round.

1 Like

RichardtheRaelian, RichardtheRaelian, RichardtheRaelian for president! Do you know the secret recipe?

Already have a special batch in the works for the upcoming event. Matter of fact, I even made extra. You honestly didn’t think I would let such a monumental moment arrive without a proper thirst-quenching volume of questionably hazardous fluids on hand, did you? Uh, although, I do highly recommend a pre-coating of the tummy with copious amounts of preferred antacid meds. You know, just in case the world doesn’t actually end as predicted. Better to be safe than sorry. (Plus, this is my disclaimer to avoid any potential lawsuits.)

I love “End of the World parties.” I haven’t missed one yet.

I just told my Christian coworker that I was going to throw him a going away party. His response “Huh?” So I asked, “Haven’t you heard that the world is going to end on the 8th.” “Oh yeah. I heard that.” Then he went back to work. So, I asked the Satanist sitting on the other side of the divider. "Should we get ____ a going away present? He won’t be here on the 9th. All I got was a smirk of a smile. I guess we are not going to have a going away party for the Christian coworkers.

1 Like

Hey all! We are still here! Wow! I got another stamp on my card!
Rapture Card

1 Like

I’m more disappointed that CERN didn’t open up a portal to another dimension. I was really looking forward to getting an autograph from Howard the Duck. Wasn’t looking forward to the trip to Cleveland, I admit. But it would have been worth it for the signature.