News about the Satanic Temple

Oh Cog, I shall be gentle, I love you you anal fixated ape. even your limited cranial expansion and addiction to random masturbation, should realise:
You may be ruled by bondage without realizing it. Do not let it shatter the knowledge of your quest. Discontinuity is born in the gap where transcendence has been excluded. Yes, it is possible to disrupt the things that can destroy us, but not without peace on our side. A round square will only become apparent when you relinquish the things, you think that are, and embrace the things that could become as one.

Hooly frecki, dat nogssy eggy shit is way goof…wut wus isharin?

4 Likes

A square can be mathematically transformed into a circle. Just define your coordinates correctly, and you have a round square. Or, if you invert the transformation, a square circle. Here’s one such transformation:
bilde

And here’s another:

bilde

2 Likes

Didn’t I just say that? Twirl that rolling pin! Damn…where did that nog go?

2 Likes

You have to see the irony, they think others are deluded.

Maybe a trick he learned from their unevidenced absentee deity?

Sorry but I have no idea what that means, and it’s to, also why is truth capitalised?

Ah, one of those again, is there anything as sad as unrequited debate.

Ah good, it wasn’t just my OCD.

Hmm, cryptic non sequiturs, random capitals, are you sure you’re an atheist?

Noooooo, what a waste of a perfectly good word, I wish I’d known this sooner, I must say.

Wtf is happening, am I having a stroke? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yes. Even in the UK you can see the bias on even reputable news channels like the BBC where victims of crimes are referred to as “good christians” when no one ever (in my experience) refers to anyone as a “Good atheist” or “a good humanist”.

UK Atheist

3 Likes

Wow. I didn’t know this. Do they refer to “Good Jews” or “Good Muslims”?

1 Like

I can’t say as an absolute but I have never heard them do so.

UK Atheist

2 Likes

What the fuck am I doing in this cupboard? Where are my trousers…why is Captain Cat …oh, I see, as you were…damn. Umm. Ooookaaay.

Where the hell…oh, Eric’s stable. Ooookay.

Tin…good egg nog…

1 Like

LOL. I don’t need math to transform a square into a circle. No one said anything about transforming.

1 Like

Are there any examples of “group stroke”?…or perhaps “transmissible stroke”?:flushed:

6 Likes