Muslim female persecution

Apparently this person doesn’t know anything regarding spelling and punctuation either.

1 Like

No, but I drid ffond his superrr maturatededred stash thingy#so cupobbly ji tellsyax

2 Likes

And in your spare time you like to produce redundant tautologies in cryptic non sequiturs, while using random capital letters. Keep it up and I anticipate your stay here might be a very short one.

It’s to, not too, if you value the truth then there’s one for you.

2 Likes

Besides it not being their first language, they could be dyslexic (or somewhere else on the spectrum) so maybe we shouldn’t be so quick to criticise :slight_smile:

UK Atheist

1 Like

As far as I see the only answer offered. :upside_down_face:

What? Did you take the whole thing or are you going to share.

Hey!! WTF???
I smell batshittery!
Why oh why was I not invited? :weary:
(mumbling to self)…bastards…
JuSt WaiT, anD see, IF I Invite anY oF You FuckerS to the CHEESE LOG THROW…

1 Like

Uh…what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hey! That reminds me! I have a video of the last cheese log throw you entered.

Where’s Skriten? Can you find him?

2 Likes

Ah yes I remember this fondly…
From official news reports:
“Due to a wardrobe malfunction, some individuals’ identities have been edited or concealed to preserve suitability for publication”…
“Apparently, one of these individuals was seen mocking the more severely injured.”

Good times for sure!

1 Like

Hello! This act should be treated like a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Hey! That reminds me! I have a video of the last cheese log throw you entered.

Where’s Skriten? Can you find him?

The only thing I saw in that video that should be criminal, was the guy wearing a mankini. Outlawing that particular fashion statement in public is something I might support, adults injuring themselves in pursuit of their 15 minutes of fame just gets a wry smile.

I see you’re still struggling with the quote and reply functions, why is that?

1 Like

No one even knows what you are talking about. Drag your cursor over the text and highlight it. A “copy Text” tag will appear. Click on ‘copy text’ and then make your post.

3 Likes

Ah yes I remember this fondly…
From official news reports:
“Due to a wardrobe malfunction, some individuals’ identities have been edited or concealed to preserve suitability for publication”…
“Apparently, one of these individuals was seen mocking the more severely injured.”

Good times for sure!

2 Likes