More corruption from a mega church!

After Peadophilia and egregious sexual misconduct against founders and “Elders” here we go with charges of financial malfeasance. Our previous Prime Minister was a big supporter of this rotten institution and so were several cabinet members (some deposed at the last election thankfully).

The stink even has infected our Tax Office who have yet to fully investigate both a whistleblowers report and this latest barrage from a very qualified MP.

2 Likes

Mega-Church corruption. Sounds rather redundant, if you ask me.

3 Likes

Oh dear oh dear, it seems our godly friends are really fucked…

I wonder if the US affiliates are investigating? Even Ukraine is digging now…

1 Like

2 Likes

Good luck, that’ll be like pulling crocodile teeth here in the states. Now that douche celebrities like Chris Pratt are involved in Hillsong, it’ll never get investigated seriously IMO. Much like Scientology with its celebrity endorsers. Although that seems to be slowly going somewhere with Mr. Miscavige trying to hide from being served. Then again it’ll just get handed off to someone else if he falls. Cut the head off that hydra and it’ll be replaced my 10 smaller ones. Grifters always gonna grift.

1 Like

Check that info further. I think it’s been bebunked.

Oh, well, I stand corrected then. I guess my immediate gag reflex from hearing him spew some god bullshit lead me to just accept that as fact.

Edit: For a thank you.

1 Like