Merit Badges Merit Badges Merit Badges

I misunderstood the question and have edited it out…move along, nothing to see here, really.

To get to the top … my iPhone… (Not sure if different on laptop)

Click on the blue box with post count

In the bottom left you’ll see a “jump to” - click it and you get this box where you can plug in the post number

2 Likes

OK, so the shift ? key on my laptop did exactly what Nyarl said, and a menu of keyboard shortcuts opened. So thanks for that, evry helpful

Likewise Whitefire’s post was spot on for my phone, not as many options but the 3 bar menu top right did give some options when viewing a thread that differed from what it shows on the homepage, one of which was Top which then went to the first post.

I will share anything else as I bimble onto it. :smiley:

The hashtag key opens a menu and you can type a number in, hit return, and it will go to that post.

Ok, I am a slow learner but I get there eventually, the page up and page down keys are a good way to speed through a large threads, so that helps a lot.

@Whitefire13 Re: Blue post-count box

Holy shit! That works like a charm, White! I just learned something new today! And I haven’t even had my morning coffee yet. Thanks!

1 Like

Aw hell, it was that simple, pardon me while I scrape this egg off my boat race…

When I was in Cubs, I wanted to be in Guides

Logan’s run, now there’s a movie that needs to be remade ASAP

Yeah. Be fascinated to see who they get to play the toothsome Jenny Agutter’s role.