Justified to be Angry

I spent a year in Korea, and I was impressed by how evolved the intelligent Katusa’s were. They had a greater understanding of human existence than any Americans I had known until then.
But none of that serves to change the fact that you are a complete idiot.

Great points! How about we meet in person to talk about it?

Yes, you are an excellent judge of human nature. Was it the Chimpanzee at the keyboard that gave you the hint? I seriously doubt the Katusa had a greater understanding of human nature than Americans. Not the ones I hung out with in Osan anyway. Just people and seriously undereducated in the ways of the world, but polite as hell. And of course good at English. LOL

I must aver that all my katusas had a greater understanding of life than any of my Soldiers. I never made it as south as Pusan, I was in area 1. But I am very surprised at your racist opinions of the Korean people. very disappointing.

Yes Racist! How did you pull that out of your ass? I love it. Osan is Area 5. Not quite Pusan. I con’t recall saying anything about the Korean People. Weren’t we discussing the Katusa specifically. I lived with some in a one room, heated floor and bathroom up the hall, (Lived - better stated - stayed on weekends) over by Humphreys. Aaa, (Area 1, Fight Tonight! The Army. That makes sense to me now. All the Katusa I knew were working for the Air Force, and the soldiers all had minimum 4 year university degrees. I think I understand your perspective. Why are you so prejudice against Americans? The Katusa in Korea are top in their classes. They really aren’t very worldly though/

I feel sorry that you are such a racist. It’s very sad.

Cog? Full of shit? Not sure how that is possible, considering how he flings so much of it all over the place. Speaking of which, you might want to consider donning a plastic suit and face shield real quick. As Doc said, a flinging session might be eminent.

I know, I’m sorry for feeding into his psychosis. But he’s such an asshole…

You know that could be considered an insult to other assholes, right?

Ha! Oh my god, Point taken!

Yes, I am a bigoted, prejudice, asshole. LOL And quite obviously a target for Buddhist logic. The Buddha would be proud of you. You have obviously gleaned a deeper understanding of human existence by brushing shoulders with the mighty Korean Katusa.

(For those of you that don’t know. Katusa are the translators for the Korean military. They are top of their class at university or they don’t get a job. It is an extremely competitive position. Two of my students became Katusa in 8 years.)

Cog is many things but a “racist” is not one of them.

2 Likes

I am glad you found this site. Stick around - you will definitely get stimulated :joy: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Who’s going to do that? Not me! Hey Tin! You got a free hand?

That would still be assuming he is real, I don’t think a figment of his imagination had any chance of externally punishing him :joy:

Thanks, dear. Have a good night. Love you.

Oh, I’m sure of that. Just trying to communicate on their level. Vitriol seems to be the only thing they care about. Thought it would be fun to sling poop with another ape, but really… not so much.

I appreciate your input and perspective.

Uh, well, uh…seeings how there seems to be a need for some humanitarian assistance and no one to provide it, I GUESS maybe uh, I might be able to, you know, offer up some suggestions involving the application of “functional self-reliance”….

Edit: are you ever really alone

Turns out it is C.M.'s lucky day. I just got a new attachment.

@c.m.allen Hey, C.M., do you prefer vibration, rotation, or a combo of both?

2 Likes

Ooh ooh don’t be stingy…

Edit twist and shout