Jesus’ XXXXXXXX Cousin

“Drink of my blood and eat of my body.”

• Jesus H. Christ

“Drink of my urine and eat of my shit.”

• Joey of Nazareth (Jesus’ Cousin)

Joey had a small following. He died trying to save a fish from drowning.

Header title changed because it included hate speech.

from Why the R-Word Is the R-Slur

The R-word is a form of hate speech that stands for “retard,” “retarded,” or other offensive words ending in “-tard.” While “mental retardation” was originally introduced as a medical term in 1961 for people with intellectual disabilities, in the decades since, the R-word has become an insult used all too commonly in everyday language. Those who use the R-word often do so with little regard for the pain it causes people with intellectual disabilities—and the exclusion it perpetuates in our society.

Try to be less of an insensitive asshole Rat Spit.

2 Likes

Hmm. I can think of several contemporary works of film which use the r-word.

However, if all you did to that post was remove the r-word while acknowledging that scat philia is a perfectly normal thing, then I have no complaints.

Edit: I should know better. My wife has me trained not to use that word in public.

BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING OFFENSIVE

1 Like

Sure. “Asshole”? That’s not offensive? I suppose because it’s okay to point out to an asshole that he’s an asshole?

Maybe I was born that way? Maybe I can’t help it? Maybe I struggle (now I’m getting all worked up. Now you’ve done it :sob:) Maybe I’m trying to be a better person but people keep pigeon holing me into this category “asshole”!!!

LMAO Have you heard the song “I’m an asshole” by Dennis Leary?

“Maybe they’re right
When they tell I’m wrong?

Nahhhhhhhh!!!”

“I’m an asshole,
I’m an asshole
I’m an asshole-ee-ole
I’m the world’s biggest asshole!”

1 Like

…or “Broken hearts are for assholes” by Frank Zappa?

And because I like Frank Zappa’s music, here is a live version too:

@rat_spit Because for many years my wife worked in an organization that took care of those with mental and physical handicaps, I learned a lot and befriended many afflicted with that condition.

They have emotions, they can be hurt by words. They love, they feel anger and other emotions we all share. They enjoy humor, they joke, they can also feel pain. They are just like you and me, with the exception of their handicap. They are fellow human beings.

And using the R-word is exceptionally offensive to those in their position.

4 Likes