Is anyone a fan of dance?

Any fans of dance here? If so, what style(s)? Which dancers?

1 Like

Love watching most dance from Highland to modern expression via classical. No favorite dancer just admire the skill.

1 Like

I think it’s all amazing and akin to magic. How do they do that? Dancers are equivalent to the best athletes in the world in my book. The body/mind connection is fascinating too. The body seems to have a mind of its own with muscle memory. I saw a video of a famous woman ballet dancer with Alzheimers. She was wheel chair bound and didn’t know her own name, but could still do the arm movements of one of her famous roles (swan lake, I think).

1 Like

I’m a fan dancer. Does that count? :grin:

I LOVE watching these type vids lately. It totally fascinates me how people are able to dance like that.

1 Like

My favorite styles are ballet, hip hop (specifically freestyle and animation), tap, and swing (electro and western). Fave dancers include The D Soraki, Marquis Scott, Sergei Polunin, Adam Cooper, The Nicolas Brothers, Sven Otten and so many more.

I think this is magnificent:

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The choreography in that was FASCINATING! Couldn’t take my eyes off of it waiting to see what they did next. Was smiling the entire time. And I happen to love that particular song, so that made it that much better. Would love to meet the person/people who came up with that routine. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Clearly inspired by Monty Python’s Ministry of Silly Walks :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Can’t beet the original Prodigy dancer awesome :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hello! I’m sorry for repeating myself in the case of my mom please forgive me.

2 Likes

That’s awesome what has she performed in :sunglasses::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hi! Yes my mom teaches dance in Florida and she has always been a big fan of dance to me and I’d like to add this on one last note as a small child I remember playing with my toys while my mom was working out on a dance floor.