I am the anticlaus

Yes, the weather here in the PNW sucks from October until June some years. The sun is shining right now, which doesn’t happen very often in December.
Moving up here from SO. CAL. was quite a shock weather wise.

1 Like

Leave some money aside when you get your tax refund and just order some history books pertaining to it and leave them laying around the house where your wife can find them. Start with Sol Invictus (Patron deity of Christmas) and Eostre (Germanic deity of Easter and Spring).

1 Like

I saw this meme and thought of you…

3 Likes

Added this one to my library. Nice.

lol damn that’s a good one. I would love to see it in use to help trash some of the xtian’s beliefs.

giphy

1 Like

I’m stealing this one.

2 Likes

Yup, not a Christmas fan. There are several aspects to my dislike of the season - including, but not limited to

• The ultracommercialization of everything that can be related to Christmas, however remotely.
  • All the religious b.s. I’m being bombarded with
  • I’ve grown tired of it.

Me and my wife completely stopped exchanging Christmas presents and birthday presents many years ago, as we have everything we need to lead our daily lives, so there is no point in adding new shit to our collection of stuff that is never used. The only reason we do something christmasy at Christmas is because of the kids. And I’m growing more and more tired of it each year.

3 Likes

I need to see this movie.

1 Like

tumblr_e9afa7bec6e0392c061fc27db8053bff_d1a6181a_250

Well there is Saturnalia around this time which was roman but the date probably inspired Christmas. But go to your own conclusions.

We are aware of this. We have pagans and Wiccans on the site. You are stating the obvious.
Nous en sommes conscients. Nous avons des païens et des wiccans sur le site. Vous énoncez une évidence.