Going against the Grain

Please, PLEASE! Define your god idea. How can we know if anything is, or is not real when “god” is one of the most vague terms I can possibly think of.

Even in your description of god, you say “in some form.”

1 Like

Please explain what or who your god is, so that we can determine if God is real in some form.

1 Like

Did the voices in your head tell you this, or are you planning to evidence a single one of your assertions in this thread? FYI the past tense of spoke is spoken.

Probably from fear of violent bigots.

Practising not practicing (sic), and when theists keep their archaic superstition to themselves, I will stop talking about it.

Not even remotely true, since theists have zero evidence for any deity, and there is compelling objective evidence for the shape of the earth that is beyond any rational dispute. A better analogy for flat earthers would be creationists, who irrationally deny a scientific fact supported by overwhelming objective evidence.

No, because I am not a moronic bigoted homophobe.

Yes, because their claim is absurd nonsense, that denies an irrefutable amount of objective evidence.

Rightly so, as there is again compelling objective evidence that homosexuality occurs in nature and is not man made, ipso facto it is by definition natural. And if you think we don’t know what you’re doing here then you’re dumber than your posts suggest.

HERE ARE 7 COMPELLING PROOFS…

No they don’t, only cretins believe the world is flat, and only cretinous bigoted homophobes believe homosexuality is not natural. Asking theists who keep claiming to believe in an extant deity to demonstrate evidence for the claim is not remotely comparable, and again your trolling is all to clear.

And yet you have posted your fallacious vapid rhetoric twice, and offered not one shred of explanation or evidence, quelle surprise.

The irony of yet another theists coming here to an atheist forum, and pompously lying that atheists keep harassing theists for evidence is pretty hilarious though. It never gets old…

1 Like

You might want to keep an open mind, there are videos of ghosts and ghosts/souls coming out of bodies, not to mention many people that have had personal experiences. I am pasting a link of a Youtube video that possibly shows the ghost of Miss Honduras,who was killed by her boyfriend In Honduras shortly before the Miss World competition began in London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD0-JM8-AL8

light_hearted

Woooooooooooooooo!

2 Likes

Best ghost video I have ever seen!!!
light_hearted

They were filming a car for a TV commercial and caught the sucker wafting by the camera. This just has to be real!!! There is no explanation!

If you would stop hiding under your shell statement of prove it prove it, you might agree that some things don’t need proving as they are common knowledge. Like the world is a globe.Oh wait, are you a flat Earther. Common knowledge says it’s highly unlikely that you the scientific atheist could be a flat Earther. Kinda like old Drac liking his food with garlic, just isn’t happening.

Stick around, you might see some better ones

You believe in ghosts too? :rofl:

1 Like

I always do, as I am not a theist or religious, so I don’t believe there are absolute truths, only facts supported by a weight of objective evdience it is irrational to deny.

There are videos of unicorns and mermaids, do you believe they are real?

Anecdotal hearsay is not evidence.

Here is a YouTube video of the tooth fairy.

1 Like

Please tell me you are joking with that remark. Holy fuck, dude… :man_facepalming:… Do you even remotely realize how incredibly ignorant you just made yourself sound? Jesus H. Christ on a hot chili pepper taco! :confounded:… Folks, this guy isn’t worth the effort…

1 Like

Wow, that’s disconcerting.

1 Like

Wrong again.

Apart from the fact that such videos are ridiculously eager to fake, nobody has yet proved the existence of the soul or of ghosts. Hence you may not reasonably claim to have seen a soul or ghosts.

People are very gullible. See below.

I’m finding it very difficulty to take your claims seriously. I guess it’s OK if you’re 12 and looking for help/information. Otherwise you seem to be just another pig ignorant theist and/or a not-very-talented troll.

If it looks like duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck…

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((90)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

On human gullibility ;The Case of The Cottingley Fairies.

The Cottingley Fairies appear in a series of five photographs taken by Elsie Wright (1901–1988) and Frances Griffiths (1907–1986), two young cousins who lived in Cottingley, near Bradford in England. In 1917, when the first two photographs were taken, Elsie was 16 years old and Frances was 9. The pictures came to the attention of writer Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who used them to illustrate an article on fairies he had been commissioned to write for the Christmas 1920 edition of The Strand Magazine . Doyle, as a spiritualist, was enthusiastic about the photographs, and interpreted them as clear and visible evidence of psychic phenomena. Public reaction was mixed; some accepted the images as genuine, others believed that they had been faked.

Interest in the Cottingley Fairies gradually declined after 1921. Both girls married and lived abroad for a time after they grew up, and yet the photographs continued to hold the public imagination. In 1966 a reporter from the Daily Express newspaper traced Elsie, who had by then returned to the United Kingdom. Elsie left open the possibility that she believed she had photographed her thoughts, and the media once again became interested in the story.

In the early 1980s Elsie and Frances admitted that the photographs were faked, using cardboard cutouts of fairies copied from a popular children’s book of the time, but Frances maintained that the fifth and final photograph was genuine. Currently the photographs and two of the cameras used are on display in the National Science and Media Museum in Bradford, England. In December 2019 the third camera used to take the images was acquired and is scheduled to complete the exhibition.[1]

1 Like

TROLL TROLL TROLL

Or especially ignorant-and-not-very-bright believer. Or just a common or garden variety drongo.

1 Like

…(long slow whistle)… Wow, you are a real winner, Spanky. You apparently don’t read or get out much, do you? Besides, even if it wasn’t natural, what business is it of yours if two consenting adults of the same gender choose to have sex together? Keep your pompous self-rightous nose in your OWN bedroom.

2 Likes

Nope, this is a logical fallacy called argumentum ad populum.

That is a false equivalence fallacy. You seem to be challenging other superstitious theists who have posted here for the most logical fallacies posted in a 24 hour period. FYI you’re definitely in with a shout.

1 Like

The proof or evidence is everywhere. There are many unexplained super natural events caught on cctv and uploaded to youtube. That doesn’t include the many testimonies of peoples own experiences throughout the centuries. Now you will probably say its all bunk, but that is the same thing that flat Earthers say when they are presented with the evidence that the world is a globe. Try and convince a flat Earther that the world is a globe, I bet you can’t. The reason you cannot convert a flat Earther to your belief that the world is a globe is because the same videos and scientific reasoning you will use as proof the world is spherical they have already seen and heard and rejected as bunk. That doesn’t mean that the world is not spherical, just like atheists saying all the evidence of supernatural happenings is bunk doesn’t mean atheists are correct in regards to our world and universe just because they believe it.

Yeah, unexplained doesn’t mean it was ghosts. I can’t explain where my socks go, but I don’t think ghosts are stealing them.

3 Likes

God please
God
Of
Your choosing - what/who???

Ok. how about this. If you can convince me by showing me evidence or proof beyond a reasonable shadow of a dought that there exists an atheist person that is a flat-Earth believer, I’ll send you $1,000,000 in gold bullion. This offer is open to all atheists that feel like the odds are in their favor.