Giuliani court transcript filing

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-d6d6-df07-a577-d7d6a4110000

I’m hoping to post all of the transcripts as I find them…

Duh :unamused: of course…

I wish someone paid me twenty grand a day to blather incoherently.

Guiliani is just trying to distract with his clown act.

Giuiliani denied that claim.

He actually said something like they’re going to work it out later. With Donald Trump? Is he fucking nuts? Lots of luck with that. I reckon there’s a fair to even chance Donald will go bankrupt again once he has left office. Then no bugger gets paid. It’s my understanding that Donald has business debts of some hundreds of millions of dollars.

That proves Giuliani has lost it if he plans to negotiate after the fact for payment from Trump. Trump routinely stiffs people. Lawyers who represented Trump against one of his many unpaid contractors had to sue him for payment.

1 Like

https://www.pamd.uscourts.gov/donald-j-trump-president-v-boockvar-et-al-420-cv-02078

“Dismissed as Moot” ( Mootness - Wikipedia )

In other words hypothetical facts (Jesus fuckin’Christ- where have we seen this before???)

Btw … for all the QANON…

The judge is a Republican and went to the same University (Notre Dame) as newly appointed Supreme Court Judge…

Maybe, just maybe - this is all part of “the plan” (shakes head :roll_eyes:)

2 Likes

Latest news:

This bloke is trying to get Giuliani and others disbarred for their unethical behaviour…

WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ-09) today filed letters with the legal bar authorities in Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, New York, and Pennsylvania, seeking the disbarment of Rudolph Giuliani and 22 other lawyers representing Donald Trump in his attempts to overturn the election and demolish democracy. This was first announced by @PascrellForNJ on Twitter.

https://www.insidernj.com/press-release/pascrell-seeks-disbarment-giuliani-22-trump-campaign-lawyers/

Quite rightly IMHO, the Trump “lawsuits” attempting to alter the result of a democratic election are the very definition of capricious.

I’d read elsewhere that the Trump administration has finally agreed to start the transitional process of handing over control to the Biden administration.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone is going to be disbarred for these “lawsuits”.

I doubt any disbarment will happen. But lawyers are used to pleading for their clients without consequence. But if a very real threat of disbar hangs over their heads, they won’t go out on the street and blatantly lie.

I’ll be very surprised if Giuliani [or anyone else] is disbarred for unethical behaviour through acting for Trump idiocy. It would set a precedent which I suspect would scare the living crap out of lawyers all over the country.

Link to the Kraken filing :+1:

I’m no lawyer. No shit, eh? Noticed this claim. (Amongst the many)

This would mean dis-enfranchisement of 51% of the voters in Georgia - 3.9 million people.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ajc.com/politics/early-voting-brought-record-turnout-in-georgia-ahead-of-election-day/76JRESFLMVEYBGX2J7AAGKABQ4/%3FoutputType=amp

Hmmm :thinking: what’s wrong with this request/claim?

An argument made throughout the filing is that votes (for tRump) may have been discounted due to errors, and these should be counted BUT if this was a State “error” these votes should NOT be counted.

Well, the other deals with the whole conspiracy of the machines. No attachments of evidence - I wonder is any of the “affidavits” have evidence backing their claims?

3rd Circuit Pennsylvania opinion of judges.
Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: do your own research on the judges.
The one who wrote the opinion is/was a Trump supporter.

Hmmm :thinking: something we on AR are very familiar with:

The Campaign had to plead plausible facts, not just conclusory allegations.

Hahahahahaha

My friend pointed out the above two misspelled words in the first sentence. So I looked for more funny stuff and here is what I found:

1 Like

Yeah, I read that.

Now I’m no US lawyer. However, it’s my understanding that [even***] US law is meant to be based on reasoned argument. Couldn’t find a lot of that .

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

***I say ‘even’ because I’ve read the Second Amendment. I am unable to follow the logic which claims that amendment allows Joe Six Pack to own say an Uzi , let alone allowing the same person to own a pistol or semi automatic rifle.

A recount in Wisconsin’s largest county demanded by President Donald Trump’s election campaign ended on Friday with the president-elect, Joe Biden, gaining votes.

After the recount in Milwaukee county, Biden made a net gain of 132 votes,

More irony…