I’m an Arabian ex-Muslim.
Let me present to you a book I’ve written about the reasons why I renounced religion, which took much time for research, care of details and quality of content.
It is a translation. The original book is in Arabic. It’s 100 small pages. Here’s a part of the introduction:
Criticism… is the friend of belief. Your friend is one who says what is right, not who says you are right; rather they are a pair that cannot be separated unless the balance of truth is disturbed. Religion is belief; and belief is ideas. No idea should be excluded from criticism and skepticism, with full respect for its believers and any noble value it may contain.
And despite the ban imposed by some governments, criticism of religions is useful, important, even necessary; in order to see the truth as truth so we follow it, and to see falseness as falseness so we avoid it, and for the sake of having the empowerment by rightness substitute the rightfulness by power.
This book is a means of defence, not offence; as the main purpose of it is to record and explain the reasons that pushed me to leave the religion, (there isn’t any personal reason in them; rather they’re information that was not available to us previously,) and to prove that the irreligionist… left falseness for the sake of becoming on the right path to truth.
PART I: REVOLVING & EVOLVING
.1 Clear & Plain … Easy To explain
2. The Me’raj … & A Mirage
3. The Scholars’ Structure … On Basis With Fracture
4. Prayer, Fasting … & Facts That Sting
5. Embryo Formation … & Misinformation
6. Clear The Pollution … See The Evolution
8. Conclusion … It’s A Delusion
PART II: ERUPTION OF CORRUPTION
9. A Revised Improved Version
10. The Old Tale … Grew A Tail
11. Researchers Slam … The Heresy Of Islam
12. What Was The Motive? … Gains Were Attractive
PART III: ATROCITY IS LOUD … TRUTH’S NOT ALLOWED
13. Legalization Of Discrimination
14. With Allah’s Will … They Torture & Kill
15. When The Cruel … Seek To Rule
16. Things Shall Stay … Our Fathers’ Way
17. Final Word … If You Heard