Evidence For Aliens?

Then he should stop being a cretin. I’ve met atheists like him before, one’s who also pretend to be theists, waste every atheist’s time and, quite frankly, it’s fucking irritating … I have better things to do with my time than deal with arseholes!

UK Atheist

No. Jesus loves you and everyone else. Except Tin Man who has no heart and is souless. It’s okay. I understand your hardened heart. In Ezekiel 12:2 God tells us about people like you. Rebellious people unable to hear the good news. “They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.”

Matthew 10:14

Sometimes you will go to some house or town and the people will not accept you there. They will not listen to your message. Then you should leave.

I have met my obligation under 1 Peter 3:15 and shared the glory of God with you. It is not my fault you want to remain ignorant. I am always here if you want to turn your life over to Christ and give up your sinful ways. Jesus is patient.

4 Likes

Oh, assumption, assumption, and assumption. Anyone can make assumptions.

1 Like

Shhhhhhhh… Shut up, Shelly! You’ll ruin the fun! Don’t be a party pooper!

1 Like

Aw, hell, UK, you might as well tell birds not to fly and fish not to swim. If Cog wasn’t a cretin, he wouldn’t be Cog. How can you possibly NOT know that about Cog by now? I think I know what’s happening, though. His sermons are actually touching a place deep down in your soul, and you just don’t want to acknowledge it. Stay strong, though, my friend. If you can just wait until Cog goes in for his next rolling pin change, then that tends to slow the flashbacks to his traveling evangelical days. If you can’t hold out that long, then just toss him a couple of rotten bananas to keep him distracted.

3 Likes

Praise the Lord Brother Tin! His light is shining through. The message of god is not always a straight arrow directed at the soul of a single sinner. His light shines so brightly that those in the infected area can succumb to his message of love and understanding. God’s massages never fall on deaf diodes, or ears, or whatever! Praise the Lord. Prayers are always answered in his glorious name. Amen Brothers and Sisters.

4 Likes

Sometimes Cog…y’all deserve a slappin’ boy.
I mean, “you deserve a slapping, boy”…punctation is so important.

4 Likes

“Slapping boy”, fnarrr, kudos, made me larf… :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but for some reason this just rubbed me the wrong way…
Edit (“it’s like a sauna in here”)

I haven’t had much practice lately.

1 Like

Cog definitely does not deserve a “rubbin’ boy” or even a “rubbin, boy”

1 Like

Hey! I just found real evidence for aliens! I pulled an alien probe out of my ass! Oh! Never mind! That was the old rolling pin I thought I had lost. Damn! I’ve been carrying around two of those damn things.

3 Likes

I noticed your upright stride was straighter

IMG_4996

4 Likes

Where’s Skrit? This is his area of expertise.

Since when did God start giving massages? How did I miss out on that? Does he do deep tissue massages, by any chance? Anyway…

Speaking of aliens, if they really ARE here to help advance our technology and our society as a whole, what the hell is taking so damn long? Where are all the flying cars we were promised? Why don’t we have resort hotels on the moon yet? And WHY can we not play CD’s backwards to listen to all the hidden Satanic messages in today’s modern music? Personally, I think it’s some type of conspiracy. :triumph:

HEY! What the hell??? :angry: Is that MY axe he’s carrying? So THAT’S where it went, huh? Dammit, Cog! You lying bastard! You told me it was taken by aliens when they abducted you to insert that extra probe! :angry:

1 Like

Yes a type conspiracy. Comic Sans MS, Arial, Times New Roman, Calabri? What do you think?

Well, if I’m being honest, I’m rather partial to Brush Script. I like the flowing nature of it.

Well…unfortunately I have been implicated in an “incident” involving some “untrained therapists” distortedly plagiarizing my treatment protocols and now I am in the unenvious position of having to repeatedly demonstrate the efficacy and safety of EIT. Currently, my right hand is swollen to gargantuan proportions and it pains me greatly to have to postpone what is clearly a triage situation with our simian comrade…
To add insult to injury, I find out “God massages” are being received by other people, and I can’t get the fucker to even take my calls…
Meanwhile, the untold suffering taking place due to the unanswered need for repeated and vigorous slapping, has become repugnant to those of us truly concerned with well-being…
Edit (sorry, you’re not my “type”)

1 Like

A whole raft of jokes occurred here, but I’ll be keeping an eye on you to see if you’re more chilled out, which is the result of removing a “stick” from your arse I’m told… :rofl: :innocent:

Fnarr, copperplate gothic mun, always…

2 Likes

Already posted on the matter of extra-terrestrial life and the possibilities attached thereto in another thread, namely here, which should cover all the relevant bases.