Do you look like an atheist part 3 1/2?

I just washed and detailed my truck a couple of days ago, and I put my “memorial”? headstones on display in the bed. I’ve made these over the last 3 years and I only display them during the dry part of summer up here.
They’re all made of 1 1/2" thick plywood and have several coats of paint on them. It took me over a year to acquire all of the band logos and custom vinyl lettering, and when they’re not in my truck’s bed, they’re stored in the garage.
I built the stands that they’re mounted to out of 3/4" material, and they’re tied together with some chain. My wife was afraid of them flying out of the bed on the highway, but they’re very heavy and aren’t going anywhere.
During the month of October, I have a different set of “headstones” that I display pertaining to the coming of my favorite night of the year, Halloween. I’ll post those later this year.
I know I’m crazy, but this is something I had to do. I want other people to know that I despise their beliefs and any form of organized religion. If they’re offended, I couldn’t fucking care less.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey! I got a great idea for a headstone.

TIN MAN
R.I.P.

1 Like

Oh, hardy-har-har… Tin-Man Rusting In Place… Sure… Funny… :roll_eyes:… Been there, done that already. On the plus side, though, I really enjoyed it while Dorothy was “lubing the ol’ joint”, if ya know what I mean… (wink-wink)…

1 Like

I take it your wife’s name is not Dorothy?
(Nasty rattletrap murmuring vague obscenities… )

1 Like

Poor Tin-Man. I remember when Linda Hamilton killed him.

tumblr_852ed6c55cef48a7bd4589e0ed0b095d_facb8fcc_400

2 Likes

Oh-good-lord! :roll_eyes:… Don’t be ridiculous! That was my stunt double! (And he spent three weeks in the body shop after that scene, if I recall correctly.)