Confused about Atheist views on Blasphemy

It is also possible he comes from a nation that is intolerant towards atheists and blasphemers. That environment creates a mind-set where one does not question religion, period.

1 Like

Maybe he should start thinking that religion is the problem and not Atheists and Anti Theists. Anytime someone comes on here and claims we’re the problem and that we need to keep our views to ourselves, I’m just gonna say to them “fuck you.” @sarthakiii displays the same attitude that I got growing up from sanctimonious Christians that I have no tolerance for today. This is exactly what I’m talking about. This is why I dog Theists on here the way I do once they show that kind of shit attitude.

Oh, for the love of FUCKING GOD! Can’t we all just get along?!? :weary::triumph::weary:

1 Like

Blasphemy Blast!!! :boom:

LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Looks like Armin got with the “in crowd” (Amber might be jealous).

Personally - good for Armin!

He’s one apostate blasphemous bugger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I know exactly which shirt your wife has, it’s from BLACKCRAFT CULT, my favorite internet store. I have several of their shirts, I fucking love them.

1 Like

Bullshit! I’m an atheist and I’ve been married to a devout christian for almost 40 years. I don’t “respect” her religion or her beliefs, I just ignore them.
If being heavily tattooed with nothing but occult, horror, atheist, and Halloween designs is blasphemy, then in your eyes I’d be guilty, but I don’t fucking care.

3 Likes

I’ll be looking for it on YouTube.

1 Like

When you decide to go sunbathing on a beach in Saudi Arabia I want to be there with you. LOL

1 Like

durka durka durka

We wouldn’t last very long.

This movie is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I need to watch it again soon. It’s the only place you’ll ever see puppet sex.(probably)

2 Likes

No one can tell tell me I can’t say what I really think because it makes somebody else’s feefees get all hurty. It is equivalent to telling me what I may and may not think. STFU and GTFO.

2 Likes

“YOU CAN’T SAY WHAT YOU REALLY THINK BECAUSE IT MAKES SOMEBODY’S FEELINGS GET ALL HURTY.”

Hmmm. I guess you were wrong again.

2 Likes

Anybody ever tell you that you have a knack for stating the obvious?

No? But I do seem to have a knack for stating the obvious.

You’re acting puerile again.

So? What’s your point? (Oh, by the way, I had to look up “puerile”. Just so you know.)

1 Like

[quote=“Cognostic, post:36, topic:2806”]
No? But I do seem to have a knack for stating the obvious.
[/quote
You cracked me up so much I fell and broke my left blas-femer.

1 Like

I guess that’s the end of your stupid ass remarks then. Sorry to hear it. Perhaps a bit of tape, a rubber band, a paper clip, and some Super Glue would help. Then again, those things have not helped you so far so I guess not. Tell you what, post your address and I will send you a 'Get Well" card.