Christianity is creeping back into public schools

It warms my heart to see more of this.

a5de4f62978fa7bb2dd73224290bd842

3 Likes

Lol. Thank you for the warm welcome! I have experience with the squirrel technique.

Thank you very much! I have been a lurking member for several years. I am finding my voice.

1 Like

:grimacing: you are brave :wink: ‘cause you have an idea of how we engage each other…

1 Like

Damn! I’m jealous! Someone else got to spank you and it wasn’t me!

3 Likes

1 Like

Me too! Women never let me spank them. :worried:

I don’t want that but I’m afraid that while we’re worrying about Christianity something much worse is creeping into our schools.
hammer and sickle

Welcome. Christian Nationalism is on the rise. Not sure how communism is creeping into schools? You may want to elaborate.

@JimmyRussel Welcome to Atheist Republic.

I think christianity is pretty darn close to communism already. It’s adherents are pressured to dress in a certain manner, act and think in a certain manner, and give some of their time and money to this organization.

Let’s face it, if you are a christian your liberties are restricted.

2 Likes

And you don’t get to vote for your leader or vote on the laws you must follow.

I think Yuri Bezmenov is a good place to start for anyone who wants to know what we’re up against.

I seriously doubt that Christianity is creeping back into schools. Christianity NEVER left the schools. It is only with the advent of the cell phone that we are becoming how pervasive religion is in the schools. The fact is, it is getting tougher for religions to hide in the school system. With Atheism on the rise, more and more people are reporting incidences of religion in schoold.

1 Like

Uh… he’s Canadian. I’ve known of him for about 15 years. I think he died quite awhile back. He worked as a KGB (disinformation) before defecting and yes, gave warning about “infiltration”.

So - not a big shocker NOR new (maybe new to you which I would research disinformation and propaganda techniques further).

Cults exist and are very effective because of “group mentality”. The BITE model is how I approach any ideology, religion, politics and businesses.

B - Behaviour control
I - information control
T-Thought control
E - Emotional control

BTW - most importantly, RIA Novosti is still very active. Internally within Russia :ru: and pumping out their narratives.

EDIT to add: “something much worse is creeping into our schools.” in your own words, I can’t respond to a dead guy… how is this tied to your claim?

2 Likes

The people doing this are not your old school communists. These are neo Marxists with a warped nihilistic take. Rich vs poor has been replaced by oppressor vs oppressed which can mean about anything. Men vs women, humans vs animals which is why “vegans” act so weird. . It goes on and on with a bizarre hierarchy of the oppressed. Of course “sexual minorities” are oppressed as well in this backward view of the world and every degenerate behavior and urge that is condemned by society must be lent support to counteract this oppression. Here is an example of the kind of thing being taught in western schools. This has nothing to do with Christianity, at this point I’d rather Christianity were taught in schools.

'Erections & Ejaculations' Homework Assignment, 10 Year Old Girl Instructed To Go Home & Ask Her Dad

There’s a lot of gaps that need to be filled in. OK, neo Marxists are doing “this”. But precisely what are they doing?

See the link above it illustrates one huge part of the problem.

Please explain the outrage that a child is receiving sex education with the involvement of her parents?

Do you understand that if she receives this education at this stage in her life she won’t become pregnant at 14?

Yeah right, 10 year old comes home asks her dad about his cock, that totally doesn’t seem weird to you? So, tell me do you think of pedophiles as “Minor attracted persons” who have a place in the world? There doesn’t need to be “sex education” especially at the age of 10 I got everything I needed just from basic biology, it’s plenty in depth about the human reproductive system.

That child was tasked with going home and in the safety of her father and family discuss sex issues.

This child was 11 years old when she gave birth.

2 Likes