Are the rumors true?

It’s funny reading this it struck me that it’s odd how theists think the onus is on us to “find Jesus”, according to them he’s the one with the magic powers after all? Sorry for resurrecting an old topic, but it just struck me as odd when reading the OP.

3 Likes

Yeah…“Find Jesus”. Like they’re looking for Big Foot. :joy:

1 Like

Finding is a matter of just knowing.

All it takes for something to exist is for me to know it does.
I know Bigfoot/Jesus exists.
Therefore, BF/JC exist.

Easy.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I mean it’s basically the most unfair game of hide and seek ever. Maybe Jebus with all his unimaginable superpowers is up on Mars wondering,

“How haven’t they found me yet?”

“Did they forget we were playing hide and seek?”

“Did they ditch me to go hang out in that giant fish?”

Ahhhh I love

2 Likes

LOL… I just had a great book idea. “Where’s God” It’s exactly like the ‘Where’s Waldo’ books. Crowds of people on every page, cute cartoon drawings. And the goal is to find god and circle him. Here are some ideas for pics.

Now all I need is an artist, I’m shit at drawing, to do a good cartoon version of the pics, put some smiles on the faces of the nice people, and add a bit of color to the scenes. Anyone want to split a book deal with me?

INTRODUCTION
Can you find God? Introducing your child to the joy of theocratic ideology and teaching them to see God in all things, should be every good parent’s goal in life. A picture journey takes you and your child throughout the world to visit amazing and memorable events as you and your child search the charming illustrations for the God of the Bible. 10 symbols of the Christin faith are hidden throughout the pages. Can you and your child find all 10?

1. Jesus’ whip; the one he used to beat people and chase them from the market.
    Jesus Whip

2. The knife use to cut open pregnant women and dash their babies onto rocks.
    Roman Knife

3. The Torch God gave to Noah so that he could burn all the animals to death after the flood.
    Noah's Torch

You get the idea.

I think it would be a best seller. And then we do an international version with a different God on every page of the book. International pics with bright cheerful international gods.

We could be onto something here… $$$$$$

4 Likes

I offer my proofreading and editing services for the low low, low fee of 68% of the gross profit.

2 Likes

I could kick in a few doodles for this joint venture. I foresee great things here.

2 Likes

Oo-oo-oo!.. Can I be the poster child for the ads? I can be pointing at one of the pictures with a huge happy smile on my face, and a caption above me saying, “THERE HE IS! I found GOD!” The psychology behind it is complicated, but I feel certain it will have people practically BEGGING for the books so that they too can find God.

3 Likes

Brilliant…the accuracy of the comparison is undeniable…

Edit while reminiscing over hide and seek…

Yes. Remember to give them this version. They’ll bitch and complain if you don’t. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Actually, let’s take that a step further. Allow the individual, or group, or denomination to CUSTOMIZE their very own UNIQUE Cherry-pick Bible. That way they can have The Perfect Words of God agree with everything they think, thereby giving them justification to say all the other misguided sects are WRONG. We could make more money than GOD! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

You bet! We can even bring back sex slavery! After all! God is okay with it. nods head in approval

28acd4adea080e81b00d488f9a4e1d4d

You have one fucked up family.

Well @CyberHiker has ended his time here with a derogatory racial slur that the system picked up.

1 Like

On top of the nasty, junior high style ad homs in messaging!

A class act. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha … and I cringe at the idea of you having any kind of family at all. LOL… Get Real, Ozzy and Harriet was an American myth. Sorry you didn’t know that before.

1 Like

See, I knew he was(is) a genius, we just aren’t capable of keeping up with his superior intellect. It was only a matter of time.

I’m guessing yours are sooooo proud, byeeeee. :sunglasses: :grin:

1 Like

He wishes… :smirk:

He has mastered the art of alienating all.

1 Like