ABORTION 101: It's not really an issue —>

So simple you felt it required two separate and identical threads apparently, along with the multiple threads that already exist on here debating the issue?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I deleted the other topic :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

But, but, but…you previously stated:
“It’s really that simple. A. Stout”
Which brings me to an obvious question…which is it? Simple, or not?
And, while we’re at it, why would you bother to bring up a subject which you characterize as “not really an issue”, and then beat it to death like it was a B movie vampire?
I am inclined to suggest an EIT session…

Edit to look for wooden stakes

Did you mean medically or morally?

True dat, you’ve lost me just with that sentence.

I think I am at least as handsome as Brad Pitt, since we are sharing biased opinions. I’m certainly a couple of years younger, so have that Pitty boy… :sunglasses:

He’s on a hiatus for using memes instead of debate.

1 Like

Yeah! And if it weren’t for abortion, this planet would be way overpopulated!!

Could you demonstrate some objective evidence that abortion has a significant impact on the exponentially increasing human population?

That aside it is for an individual woman to decide what happens to her own body, regardless of how I or anyone else feels about it, population has nothing to do with that.

2 Likes

Well, if you include spontaneous abortion in the mix, and define it as any fertilized egg that does not result in a live birth, this is probably correct.

Of course, one must understand that studies indicate the vast majority of abortions are spontaneous (e.g. those not purposely executed by a human).

We could then make the leap that if, as is claimed, everything is a part of god’s plan, that the god performs a shit-load of abortions.

3 Likes

And also consider how much better off the world would be now if that god had decided to abort Mrs. Hitler’s, Mrs. Stalin’s, Mrs. Mao’s, and a few dozen other mother’s babies.

1 Like

If you would like to know why things are the way they are, read the Bible. A waste of time? Waste of time is spent in the grave.

1 Like

You’re proselytising sunshine, this is a debate forum, find a pulpit if you want to preach.

6 Likes

Sorry 20 characters lll

1 Like