A random serious post…

How can anyone not be moved by this?

4 Likes

Awwww! Fuck! I can’t think of anything quippy to say. I agree with all of it. (Wiping a tear from my eye.)

1 Like

If you’re a flat earther, apparently it’s pretty easy.

Too damn bad we can’t get a majority of the human population to understand all that he said. Thank GOD, though, that we have religion to keep the vast majority believing they are SUPERIOR to all the rest of us who do understand what was said in the video. :roll_eyes:

There. Perhaps that will help inspire your mushy banana brain. You just have to think outside the box a bit.

1 Like

There’s a box? I knew a cat once…

I just had a realization. While everyone on the site will understand the reference to the cat and the box, no one around me would comprehend it. (Gloom!)

Au contraire mon frère…they comprehend it just fine. They just find references to menu items tedious…(glee)

Edit to look for my lunchbox

Uh, by chance, is there any relation there to The Cat in the Hat? Or were you referring to a cat’s litter box? My cat’s have two of those, by the way. Always hard to tell, though, if they are dead, alive, or dying when they use them.

(Edit to search for my pooper-scooper.)

1 Like

Your cats have two hats? Each?

1 Like

Or is it two between them and are the hats in the box whether or not the cat made the journey. If the hats act independently is it proof of life in florida. Questions, Questions, Questions!

1 Like

Uh, could somebody please reel in Canuk before he (she?) gets too high and smashes into the firmament? Last thing we need is another worldwide flood if that thing gets cracked again. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not to worry Tin-Man Just back from my Pedi and I’m grounded again.

1 Like

Did you save any of the shavings? They make a great tea.

1 Like

Good to know. Try not to hook so many helium balloons to your lawnchair next time. Thought I was gonna have to break out my Red Rider BB gun and start blasting a few of them. Oh, and for future reference, save the clippings from your future pedi sessions. The tea Cog makes is actually quite good (if you can ever get him to share :roll_eyes:). I suggest using extra honey, though. @Cognostic Just want you to be aware of my request on your behalf so that MAYBE your stingy ass will offer me at least ONE cup of your next brew.

Share? Ha! Tin always sticks his fingers in the cups and scrapes all the good stuff off the bottom before anyone can get to theirs. If you have a tea party make sure Tin removes his fingers first.

1 Like