20 character low limit ugh

@Whitefire13 Re: Asshole Badge

YAY!!! :smiley: :grin: :smiley: :grin: Thank you!!! Now, all I have to do is win about 200 more of these, and maybe I can advance to Level Three in here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not even an honest cheater, since I plagiarized the idea…

Yet I sleep like a baby…:grin:

Eyefangew…all

@Tin-Man @Grinseed
Seconded!

Well not that tin-man automatically wins this new badge, he would have to earn it and win over everyone else!

wtf is FTW backwards!

I always considered it a personal achievement of sorts if I can get someone to “wtf” towards me :slight_smile:

@LogicFTW

Fuck the whaaaat??? :dizzy_face:

@Tin-Man

FTW = For The Win

@LogicFTW

• Logic is showing off
  • Logic is smart
  • Logic has bucked teeth from too much of a good thing
  • Logic is a dickwagon for making doG look for hours for the poll maker

0 voters

1 Like

Hey, Logic, you forgot the “All of the above” choice.

@Tin-Man

If it was my poll I would add the all above choice :slight_smile:

I picked option 4 because it made me laugh.

1 Like

I picked option 2 because of option 4. WTG FTW!
But now doG will probably win another arsehole badge for sitting on the ‘poll maker’ instructions.

1 Like

@Grinseed

When posting or replying, its under the last button in the text field…the options button.

1 Like

@dogalmighty
You lost your chance for the arsehole badge.
I tried to set up a poll to award you a good scout badge…I should get out of bed first before attempting new things.

Hey!!! Why is everybody trying to give away all the Asshole Awards to those so undeserving??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Those badges are rightfully MINE! I didn’t put in all that hard work and training for the last several decades just to see some super-polite lightweight stoll in here and steal my prizes! The gloves are about to come off, folks!!!.. (looking at hands)… (deflated sigh)… (mumbling to self)… shit… forgot again… (slowly shuffling out of room)… I have GOT to remember to go buy some gloves…

1 Like

@ Tin, you’re right Tin, these badges are YOU…but I feel you deserve your own special badge so I commissioned this:arsehole badge
You are now a five star arsehole. Stand proud.

Assehole Award Presentation Music

OK, I got out of bed and finally figured this poll stuff out…so…

• Is doG a prince?
  • Is doG a hero?
  • Is doG as clever as FTW?
  • Is Tin a five star arsehole?

0 voters

@Grinseed

I C you understood my rhetorical, non-pole pole. :+1:

1 Like

Polls are powerful and invaluable tools. You can make them say anything as long as you frame the questions to get the answer you need.
That’s why Oz is not a republic.
The ruling monarchists framed the yes/no question in the 1999 referendum to which they knew most republicans would answer “No”. Everyone lost interest in republicanism after that and we still suffer royal tourists on their expensive holidays here when they come to officially open polo clubs and have their bums kissed.
When they’re not political weapons polls can be fun. Poles can be too.

1 Like

@Grinseed

I think it should be obvious which choice I made. :relaxed:

1 Like