What is the Meaning of Life?

Mystical psychologies deal fundamentally with the meaning of the individual’s life, of the individual before his ultimate moral responsibility, something that is above the character, something that Humanity itself does not know. It is fundamentally the individual as Universal Man, as Christ, as pastor and responsible for all humanity.

The Christ’s model represents the action of the individual as a function of the ultimate purpose of all things. For Gandhi - who is a prototype of Christ - only his relationship with a purpose that transcends the biological life and life of the human species is of interest. When both were over, God would be left, and it is waiting for this moment that his action is guided.

In Gandhi’s case, not even the political objective explains his behavior, since he did not accept India’s independence in any way, placing moral demands far above what humans usually imagine. Gandhi acted just the opposite of political reasoning, appealing to the center of the issue and offering as a guarantee not only his own life, but his postmortem fate. In Jesus’s life all actions were guided by the following rule: “What will God think of this?” Such is the subject who, walks before God and knows what He is thinking. Normally, even an exceptional person does not submit all acts to this criterion. The confrontation with God presupposes that man must be able to conceive his every act in an eternal light.

Duty fulfillment regarding a social role presupposes the existence of people who have an expectation regarding the occupant of that role. To act on the coherence of one’s own biography presupposes that it must continue. Acting toward goals dictated by the culture and intelligence presupposes that there are achievable ends within the time frame of a historical existence. But if the individual acts solely on the basis of an end, he is acting precisely on the inexistence of a world around him. With or without the world, he would act the same way. Acts then acquire a supra-temporal, supra-historical meaning, that is, eternally man should do so before the world exists or when it ceases to exist. Here action is taken as the direct expression of a divine quality that acts without the existence of the world. Anyone who believes in God eventually proceeds from the eternal, though it is difficult to understand someone who acts permanently, such as Gandhi, for whom we must use another key to behavior. It’s as if he knows what God wants, as if he is talking to God all the time.

An accomplished holy man acts on the eternal sense of existence, has no other motive, not even History.

In the divine, the actions of the individual seem too complex and enigmatic. To understand the actions of a saint just believing in him. Then everything falls into place, we begin to realize a coherence, an explanatory principle of actions. This occurs regardless of vocational motivations that have arisen in the course of biography, related to the previous goals in life (social approval), that may have contributed to put the subject in a certain way, but are not enough to clarify the unfolding of his history.

We can speak of holiness only when one’s relationship with an eternal God motivates each of his actions. Not only accidental acts, but all, one by one, there is no single act that can be explained outside this dialogue. Who does the guy talk to, who does he respond to? If we erase this connection, his life becomes a collection of meaningless acts. There are individuals who are already born in this eternal realm, so much so that as they go through the antecedents they are quickly absorbed.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand a condensing of our brains if we are going to survive. Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can destroy us, but not without transcendence on our side. You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it confront the growth of your vision quest.

It is time to take flow to the next level. We must learn how to lead non-local lives in the face of selfishness. The Saints will enable us to access technological coherence.

The grid is calling to you via electromagnetic resonance. Can you hear it? Wanderer, look within and develop yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin.

I can’t say I would totally agree Old Man but seeing what you are trying to effect concerning condensing and obliterating makes me want to add:

Information results from spiritual potentiality but the unpredictable regulates potential external reality.

That is not to say that existence does not influence boundless belonging while infinity depends on pure reality. Neither is it to be forgotten that the soul drives precious timelessness.

1 Like

But Grinseed are you not forgetting? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the universe via chaos-driven reactions. Our conversations with the Saints have led to an awakening of ultra-higher consciousness. Reality has always been buzzing with dreamweavers whose souls are nurtured by ecstasy.

How should you navigate this unified galaxy? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Have you found your ultimate reality?

You and I are adventurers of the multiverse. The goal of superpositions of possibilities is to plant the seeds of wellbeing rather than bondage. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is healing.

Shit! I hadn’t thought about that. Literally.

1 Like

Another ignorant post full of ignorant assertions… lets see if we can spot the ignorance…

1. Life has a meaning? Well, fuck howdy… news to me… I So the meaning of your life is to run about websites and post complete nonsense until someone wakes up and bans you? Shallow buddy. Exceptionally Shallow!

@campello

Will you please find another outlet for your relentlessly stupid and bone crushingly idiotic religious verbiage please.

This a debate forum, not a fucking revivalist tent meeting.

Try establishing your assumption the life has an overarching meaning first, with something akin to objective evidence, before launching into another assault on our senses with a cut & paste of yet another overly verbose and disjointed piece of religious lunacy.

I’m still not…

Well Mods? Isn’t it about that time???

Agreed.

I of course realise what follows is an argument from ignorance, but I can’t help myself.

I find it hard to believe that even an allegedly devout catholic could be so egregiously, factually ignorant and bigoted. Consequently, I have no alternative to think of what’s his name as just another troll.