Walgreens Clerk Cites "Religious Faith" In Refusing To See Condoms To Couple

sort out this well know phrase or saying: Head Dick

Also sort out this conundrum: when a theist troll pretends to be an atheist but demonstrates that it knows nothing about atheism or has demonstrably no knowledge of real atheists is that theist real, does it have intelligence? ?

5 Likes

Look… I go by the dictionary : An athiest is someone who doesn’t believe in God… that simple.

Most of my family are athiests we are also very immoral. Many members in my family have criminal records, I don’t have a record, but many family members in my family do.

I realize there are many more moral Athiests out there.

I don’t understand this nonsense of “real athiests”??? Dictionary → no belief in God = Athiest
???

@DarkLover One major problem atheists face everywhere is misrepresentation by theists who desire to attack and demolish any atheism. That is why so many atheists strive to keep the definition of “atheism” neat and tidy.

Despite the fact that in 1961 the Supreme Court ruled in Torcaso v. Watkins that a person could not be denied the office of notary public for not being a believer because it “unconstitutionally invades his freedom of belief and religion guaranteed by the First Amendment and protected by the Fourteenth Amendment from infringement by the States,” there are 7 states that have bans on atheist politicians.

1 Like

@DarkLover The definition goes by someone who believes in NO GOD"S" (Plural) or has lack of belief in their existence. It’s not exclusive to Christianity. Christians are under the misconception that Atheism is all about Atheists just rebelling against them. That’s not the case at all. We simply don’t believe their god exists. I think all deities are fictional and there’s thousands of religions that have multiple deities. I don’t believe those exists either.

fixed it for you: Most of my family are selfish amoral cunts who happen not to believe in the claims for a god or gods. Many members in my family have criminal records, because they are stupid cunts with no moral compass. I haven’t been caught yet because I am not on the same level of cuntishness as they have demonstrated they are, yet… If I go to prison I will probably convert to christianity like most of the lying cunts do to get a reduced sentence because my principles are as elastic as my morals.

You can substitute the word “Christian” for “cunt” and get the same result.

Nothing of the above has anything to do with being atheist.

2 Likes

That definition seems to fit me. I don’t believe in God therefore I am an athiest.

Atheist “a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods”

I don’t believe in the existance of God or Gods therefore according to dictionary I am an atheist.

correct.

But that does not give you the right to assume you are as all who lack the same belief(s).

Because you are a cunt, behave like a cunt does not make you the same as every other cunt.

Got it yet?

4 Likes

There are certain circumstances under which service may be refused. For example, “No shirt, no shoes, no service”, which I guess basically unless you live in a really hot climate, you can’t buy from someplace if you’re not wearing the proper attire.

On the other hand, refusing somebody service based on gender, orientation, identity, sex, race, that is discrimination prohibited by law.

If a Nazi(complete with swastika) walked into my theoretical shop, I’d ask them if they’re involved in a broadway production of the producers. Otherwise, they can get the fucking fuck out, and if they refuse to comply with my wishes, I’ll be more than happy to aid them in compliance with my wishes.

I will not serve somebody whose ideology is clearly hateful, bigoted, and in opposition to everything good that ever was. I am refusing them service based on their association with and/or worship of genocidal maniacs. That is perfectly acceptable, according to my own amateur legal interpretation. Nazis/Skinheads/KKK are not a protected class of citizens. They are wearing “improper attire”, which identifies them as racist pieces of shit, which I can feel more than welcome to refuse service to and nobody can stop me. This is not about political ideologies, this is about refusing service to groups whose goals factually involve racist and genocidal goals.

If some dipshit however decides they can’t sell condoms because it goes against their religious beliefs, I’m going to give them five seconds to explain themselves and tell me what passage in the bible prohibits the usage/selling of condoms. They obviously can’t do that.

Long story short, I hope that Walgreen’s employee gets the shit sued out of them. Of course, if that happens, it will probably feed their persecution complex, which they need so badly in order to believe that they are a christian, or whatever they believe.

I have no doubt you’re an Atheist. That’s good. I was just pointing out that I dont think the official definition should never have been based on not believing in a single deity such as the Christian GOD. We, Atheists dont believe in the existence of Kali, Vishnu, Odin, Thor, Freya, Allah, Zeus, or any of the other deities. I think it should apply to every deity. Just saying.