Rationally irrefutable proof of God's existence

He is a dangerous, delusional individual who has trouble with empathy and separating reality from verbalisations of his twisted imagination.

Reading his treatise in the presence of evil in sick children should be a a red flare to get the men with cattle prods and white coats.

It is only a very short step from that to deciding that his god’s judgement should be carried out by a willing tool, the hammer of sin…The One Who Knows, but that has been rejected by the evil ones.

I don’t think @Philosopher has even read his bible. According to the Christian faith and to the Bible itself from what I remember. It’s a major sin to pass judgment on non believers and fellow Christians. His Jesus would be disappointed with him as Christians are not supposed to harass or force convert people into a religion they don’t believe in. So not only is he trolling everyone. He’s also breaking his own rules that his imaginary “god and Jesus” has put in place for him.

Why don’t we ask him to look up those scriptures. I think it’s high time he really did shut up and split. It’s sad when an Atheist knows Christianity more than the Christian Zealots do.

Oh that’s right. Philosopher doesn’t know some of us used to be Christians and that we rejected that religion.

Nice side-step there, you completely avoided addressing my question.

Your statement led to the conclusion that if one design is more advanced in design and function, then it must be designed. My tree example completely destroyed your line of reasoning.

@Philosopher You babble bullshit, and I take that into account. Now I have to account for your dishonesty.

1 Like

Can you please stop preaching. Everyone has heard you over and over and over.

Yeah. I don’t like you either. I’m pretty sure most of the people in this thread don’t like you just as much. Just because people don’t practice your religion or agree with your ways does not mean they’re insignificant and their lives are not fulfilling.

You’re not very popular here you know because of your views. I feel the same way towards you and I could sit here and tell you all day about how I think you’re bottom feeder and give you my most dark and hateful opinions of what I think of you.

As for your comment. I’m just going to pretty much say “fuck you too” on that comment. I can accept that we mutually do not like each other at all. I honestly could care less whether you like me or not. You’re just another smug asshole. Nothing more and nothing less.

If i was on a forum that I believed to have the lowest standards; I’d leave. Right away. You would never see me there again.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha like your opinion or standard for evidence means anything! This has been a funny day with fucked up theists saying the funniest shit!

Asking for demonstrable evidence is a low standard… fuckin’ hahahahahaha!

:fu:t2:

1 Like

You know - IF you are “right” in your pre-assumption you’ve fucked your self for the next turn on the wheel.

YOU figure it out.

Please expand and explain why you made such a statement? I am curious.

@David_Killens. I wouldnt give it much thought. He’s just being an ass because no one will validate his claims or agree with his beliefs.

The fact that you have not yet been booted from the site is seriously good evidence that you may be right.

2 Likes

You really need to learn what the word subjective means.

Then again you claimed limitless benevolence involves torturing children to death, so I’m guessing your ignorance is either willful, or beyond your control.

Keep reading. It hasn’t left.

However,I think you might be right. I remember reading books by the brilliant Immanuel Velikovsky; ’ Worlds In Collision" and ‘Ages In Chaos’ . The books are stunning in their erudition, and quite loopy. Waste of a good mind imo. That might be happening here. or not.

Argumentum ad hominem. Please explain why.

Yes, I reject Karma… There is no empirical evidence as far as I’m aware.

As far as I’m aware, you are not in a position to know what I or anyone else here knows/understands about Karma. Could you perhaps deign to tell us from whence comes your superior knowledge and understanding of the subject? By that I mean which university did you attend? Do you perhaps have a degree in say Social Anthropology? Or did you simply work it out yourself? I’d really like to know.

2 Likes

Existence/God neither wrongs us, nor Himself. Whilst absurd statements exist, absurdity is not true of Existence (hence why they are meaningfully or perfectly classed as lies or absurdities). Similarly, whilst evil people exist, evil is not true of Existence (hence why they are perfectly or meaningfully classed as evil, not Existence). I just harmed a good person (or so I conjecture). To embrace what is false or evil (that which is not true of God or His Existence), is to be unreasonable and evil.

Whether we visually see this or not, Perfection (or God’s Will) is always/perfectly satisfied. God’s Existence (not ours) is such that we all get what we perfectly/truly/objectively deserve. We can be sincere or insincere to God. If we are of the latter, God Punishes us (perfection). If we are of the former, God Rewards us (perfection). Existence is such that triangles have three sides (perfection). If there was no such thing as triangles, Existence would be imperfect/incomplete/inconsistent. For a detailed defence on the attributes of God, I recommend the following:

I can’t recommend what I want here because the mod does not allow it and it appears that the site is his responsibility.

@Philosopher You just dropped a load of manure larger than this truck.

Seeing as you seem to be responsible for this website, and you have asked, I will answer. It might be long, but you can always choose not to read. I am not the one responsible for this site.

The best people are those who are reasonable, open-minded (without being absurd/contradictory/unreasonable) welcoming, and generous (amongst other traits). The worst people are those who are unreasonable, closed-minded, unwelcoming, and stingy (amongst other traits). By closed-minded I mean they do not consider the other side at all.

Refusing to be contradictory or rejecting contradictions is something that every rational person recognises as being rationally obligatory. Closed-mindedness is the refusal to consider alternative non-contradictory statements. Absurdity or unreasonableness is the acceptance or embracing of contradictions (only unreasonable people do this). Beasts are stupid because they can’t reason. Unreasonable people are evil because they can reason, but they choose not to.

I don’t know if it’s an incredible lack of focus or an incredible amount of bias/prejudice that’s getting in the way of people recognising basic matters of pure reason and semantics, but it’s one or the other (provided that the users here are people and not A.I or bots). Also, too many people here seem to not understand what politeness entails. Half of what some of the users post here I don’t even read. As soon as I see their name, I just skip what they write as I know it’ll be a waste of time to read what they write. It’s entertaining to see them write long posts despite them seeing that I do not reply them (this is evident from just scrolling down). I don’t know why they persist. It’s their choice/life. In any case, I reply to the ones that seem to not have as poor an understanding of what it is to engage in a meaningful discussion.

Nowhere else have I seen so many people so lacking in their ability to engage in a meaningful discussion. Also, nowhere else have I seen someone ban me from providing a link for further reading on what I have posted (which I interpret as being stingy). Hence why I think this place has the lowest standards.

So children deserve to be tortured to death, while their families look on helpless. That would be a very sick sadistic deity.

However you still haven’t demonstrate a shred of objective evidence for any deity.

Quod erat demonstrandum…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Philosopher Thank you for the reply.

Have you considered that most in here are skeptics and do not accept anything just because someone says so? And have you considerd the possibility that your “logic:” and “arguments” are flawed and easily disassembled?

Many members have pointed out the flaws in your arguments. Have you addressed those points or just ignored them?

Yes, we do have rude and obnoxious people in here. But this is an adult forum discussing a very contentious topic. Personally I do not advocate such behavior. But neither do I oppose it because we are all adults and if one cannot endure criticism, then this is not the place to be.

I have read ever word you have posted, and I have attempted to unpack and comprehend your statements. It does not make sense. Yet I can comprehend mid-level physics and other complex issues. So please do not be condescending and state we don’t have the mental capacity to understand your position.

We do. You have not explained your position properly.

1 Like