Pure reason dictates "an omnipotent being exists"

As opposed to some anonymous theist on the internet, claiming they’ve proved a deity exists…

Well I had precisely that thought, but this poster might simply be as equally arrogant and dishonest, as the poster who claimed to have found what everyone else had missed, flaws in evolution, but sadly was too busy as a student to publish his work.

I still smile at that tbh.

I concur, on here at least it’s been a worrying red flag for quite a few visitors, peddling their superstitious wares.

I have at least three times, if not four, linked to demonstrable evidence of “Schrödinger’s cat” - a “thought experience” that has been demonstrated in reality and has real world applications.

Your “agreement or opinion” has no bearing or influence over reality. Your assertion and claim of “up/down (arm example) or on/off” at the same time is your words semantically inconsistent is stupid.

Tending to agree. Especially since he has said he is “leaving” and keeps posting - YET it’s just to dribble out his stance again and again AS though the more he posts “a lie” it will somehow, miraculously, become “true”.

Magical thinking nickimpoop…

1 Like

So I just decided to take a look. Turns out all substances can exist simultaneously in space and time as

Damn this is so boring… Water - Solid, Liquid and gas… All at exactly the same time.

Eduardo Lauande

, Chemist,Quality Analist (2010-present)
"not only for water, but for all substances, i.e., for all systems that presents an (almost) pure composition. "

This figure shows an equilibrium phase diagram of sulfur. Here we can note that there is only a triple point that encompass solid, liquid and gas phases. This point is marked in the diagram with its state coordinates, i.e. the values of the quantities that precisely characterizes the physical state of the system, The values are 119 °C (approx. 246,2 °F) and 0,001 atm. But, aside of the solid-liquid-gas triple point there exists a solid-solid-vapor point, with state coordinates of 95 °C(approx. 203 °F), 0,0001 atm, and another one, an solid-solid-liquid triple point, defined by 154 °C (309,2°F) and 1000 atm of pressure. All of these points represents states where 3 phases can coexist at same time.

3 in One