Kent Hovind is screwed

Hi guys.

It seems that Kent Hovind is in trouble for enabling pedophiles in his Dinosaur theme park in Alabama.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/preacher-accused-of-enabling-pedophile-at-creationist-dino-theme-park/ar-AA175FgB?cvid=e3ccc26826054bdeaf5eaef3b2c111f8

I’m sorry for any children who were victimized, but I think it’s about time that he’s had his consequences.

What are your thoughts and ideas?

3 Likes

Sadly this does not surprise me. The more fundamentalist the organisation, the more likely it is to be up to its neck in child sex scandals.

4 Likes

Mostly I’m confused why Jesus is punishing Kent Hovind? Something simply doesn’t add up, and I’m not talking about the years that crazy cunt thinks represent the age of the earth either.

2 Likes

The only good thing about this is, Ken does not belong to a Mega-global organization that owns its own country, and can move him around the world like a chess piece.

4 Likes

:notes::musical_note: “Jeeesus loves the little chilllldren… All the little children of the worrrrld…” :musical_note::notes:

For some odd reason, that song popped into my head… (scratching head)…

2 Likes

This guy is a walking, talking, living piece of shit.

2 Likes

This guy is a walking, talking, living piece of shit.

I disagree, as that’s actually a compliment in his case.

2 Likes

Because you’re sick…no mystery whatsoever.

Edit to finish singing the song

1 Like

Whew! That last comment sent me rummaging through my shit piles thinking that he might be hiding among them someplace.

1 Like

Hey! Only when I’m awake! :triumph: (But when I’m asleep I’m a lusty maid with a French accent in a skimpy cleaning outfit.)

2 Likes

He’s not kidding. I’ve seen him sleepwalking down by the docks. The sailors line up outside the ally-way, $5 bills in their hands, bulges in their pants. Metal banging against the brick wall echoing across the bay.

3 Likes

Do you bend over to pick up the dropped feather duster?

https://www.google.com/search?q=scene+pluto+nash+maid+feather+duster&oq=scene+pluto+nash+maid+feather+duster&aqs=chrome..69i57.14752j0j7&client=ms-android-tmus-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:21cda551,vid:eao2jzT5MeI

2 Likes

Hey, who do you think WROTE that program?.. (both thumbs proudly pointing at self)…

2 Likes

See. I knew I had a good reason to like you…

Edit: pardon my french

2 Likes

You spelled fetish wrong.

2 Likes

It’s funny how some people are completely unaware of when they are projecting…

Edit: look over there

2 Likes

Yeah. Us apes have been saying that for years.

1 Like

Uh, yeah…what’s the expression? Monkey see monkey do? Or, wait, how about, do as I say not as I do? Close, but that’s not it either… OH, I HAVE IT “If the rolling pin fits, wear it”
Yeah…how’s that fit?

Edit: customer sized for satisfaction guaranteed

1 Like

Ahh, a direct quote from the holy book of pins. Not many have a copy.
A rolling pin in the butt is worth three in the hand.
Rolling pins gather no moss.
Kill two Skriten with one rolling pin.
Go back to the marble slab.
It’s not rolling pin science.
Hit the pins.
Make a long pin short.
No pin no gain.
Feeling under the pins
Your pin is as good as mine
Rolling up the wrong tree
Your are comparing rolling pins to oranges.

3 Likes

Yes, and what a shame that more have not been exposed to the truth.
Life is but a ball of dough, waiting to be shaped and rolled by the pin of awareness…

Edit pancakes