Is It Normal to be Gross?

lol probably explains why people don’t want to learn anything and they die young because of their “religion”. If a religtard wants to die from a bad intestinal worm problem they got from eating shit to appease one or more sky daddies, be my guest.

1 Like

Hmmm… Apparently, you have never had the “pleasure” of visiting any Middle Eastern or African countries. Granted, I have no firsthand experience in the African realm. Only know what I have been told by friends/comrades and what I’ve seen in documentaries. In which case, the education system would depend greatly on which country you visited. Having spent a good bit of time in Mid-E, however, I would have to ask, “WHAT education system?”

Anyway, I think it’s a damn shame that a vast majority of people here in the U.S. are totally oblivious to exactly how good their lives are compared to many other countries. I grew up mostly in an environment and family of way-below-average income. Barely scraping by most of the time. However, I know now we lived like ROYALTY compared to how a vast majority of people currently live in some of the places I’ve encountered.

Edit to add: That is why I am incredibly grateful for all that I have now, and I do my best not to take it for granted. Because I know all-too-well EXACTLY how much worse it can be.

2 Likes

Are you saying a shitty apartment here in the US would be paradise to a Taliban member from Afghanistan?

I have seen some really shitty homes here in the U.S. during my life. Hell, for that matter, I have actually LIVED in a few. And, yes, even some of the worst I have lived in would be considered a virtual PALACE to the local people in some areas I “visited” in Afghanistan and Iraq. (The Taliban can go fuck themselves, by the way.)

1 Like

I didn’t want to assume that they didn’t have any educational system there whatsoever, especially due to culturally negative stereotypes a LOT of people hold about people from other countries, especially in the middle east.

I can vouch for the accuracy this statement.

Not that I’m saying that being poor in the U.S. is any picnic, but IME, most citizens here have little comprehension what genuinely destitute, austere living conditions are if they haven’t traveled and seen this firsthand.

Even the poorest and most disadvantaged among us here are at least able to avail themselves of social services to somewhat mitigate the effects of extreme poverty and bad living environment, if they so choose.

But genuinely poor, squalor-dwelling citizens of many other countries, at the very least in the ME and Africa? Forget about it.

1 Like

Education: You don’t need a stinking education to raise camels or quote the Quran.

1 Like

No. It doesn’t. I’ve had the rotten fish. It tastes like rotten fish. I expect camel piss tastes like camel piss. When camel piss is served from an aluminum can from the local supermarket, I will give it a try. Standing at the south end of a northern facing camel and waiting for the gush of fresh delicious camel urin to flow over the icecubes in my glass is pretty fricking sick. I’ll eat the stinky canned fish any day.

2 Likes