Ideas, Beliefs, Doctrines, Ontologies, and Pardigms

Why is this idiot still here? Same fucking hidden assertion as a question over and over and over.

CyberHiker: did your mother have any children that lived? 'It’s just a question?" Have you always been a completely ignorant piece of shit? I was just wondering?

Now that was damn funny, right there.

1 Like

Wow - it really hurts doesn’t it???

I can’t count the number of times I’ve been told by crackpots (many of them here) that: all doesn’t mean all. :woozy_face:

1 Like

@CyberHiker how about you answer CyberLN

Why do you keep dodging her questions here and in other threads? For such a massive intellect and your obvious ego that says your “correct”, it should be a simple rebuttal.

2 Likes

I am moving this here as well.

I locked the other thread.

@CyberHiker answer @CyberLN

3 Likes

Oh fuck, This was addressed yesterday and the asshole is still repeating the same bullshit. How long do we have to put up with this nonsense?

1 Like

I’ve already said what I needed to say, but he keeps going about the same crap in the hopes several of us will change our answer and agree with him which is an Argument by Repetition fallacy.

Weak, I REALLY had high hopes here.

Cog, you don’t have to put up with any of it. I, however, am interested in getting my questions answered so will continue to prod him.

Ok, @CyberHiker, now how ‘bout the rest of my questions?

1 Like

I am proposing the formula for collating the reliable ontology, and the general categories, thereof. I cannot determine all of the subcategories - way too many calculations in way too many subject areas that I am not familiar or interested in deliberating.

I have no formal credentials in library science, which would be the most likely scholarly discipline. I am able to soundly explain and classify entities because of my extensive research and exercise of the collation formula that I was able to detect upon initial research and ambition to construct a “scientific” classification system.

I am not intent on asking the common folks to trust me. I am intent on challenging all fields of scientists to seek to construct a reliable ontology, because that is what humanity needs. To that I am offering my incomplete classification system as the starting point.

The general categories of my classification system is much easier to memorize than the Dewey Decimal or Library of Congress classification systems, and that is a really good starting point.

Are you going to just continue to just PM me “fuck you, bitch” or do you intend to engage with the group and actually articulate your ideas?

Oh I do so love it when they have an ego this big. I don’t think you’ll find much love from us “common folks” here. Just a little dash of fascist there, mmm mmmm good. I love it.

2 Likes

He actually sent you a message saying that? Wow. He’s an even bigger douche bag than I thought.

Twice now, think I might have touched a nerve somewhere in there. Didn’t seem to like my assessment of his response as weak lol. Snowflake

3 Likes

In other words…you have bupkus.
How you have answered me provides nothing that I find worthy of trust in your ability to provision that which you claim you can/have/will.

2 Likes

Then why are you in the A.R. Debate Forum going on and on about your solutions?

Have you any formal credentials in anything?