Do you fear death?

@boomer47 That goes for everyone…both theists and atheists, alike. No one is immuned.

@NoGods You are have crossed many lines. The folks here are being very patient with you, but at some point, that patience with you will run out, especially the Mods, like @Whitefire13 and @David_Killens; and I have NO idea what they will do. I would tread REAL carefully, if I were you!

@BigNeerav 25 posts ago I injected myself into this conversation and offered to resolve any complaints. Over 35 posts ago this topic was dragged away from discussing “Do you fear death” and has been just an exchange of unpleasantries.

If I do not see a change of direction by post 140 and a return to the topic, I will close this thread.

2 Likes

I’m not afraid of being dead. Though dying is something I might not enjoy.

:innocent:

Well, fuck boomer, that just really puts you in your place. Obviously NoGods has got your number. You have been owned! His logic is so fucking crystal clear that everyone on the site can see it. I am so glad this happened to you and not to me. I just would not be able to live with myslef. Damn, if this had happened to me I would be drowning myself in banana juice and smoking the peels. I am sorry for the generations of your offspring that will have to enter the world with such a blight on a branch of their family tree. I will pray for you. :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It might apply to everyone, but not everyone is aware. .

Glad you said that, because I really didn’t see it. Such a rare phenomenon would hit one between the eyes.

How or why did this ass-clown hijack my post asking if other atheists fear death. It’s a topic that most people won’t/don’t talk about, but I have no problem with the subject. Every living thing on this planet will die, there’s no escaping it.
I never got a direct response from @NOGODS when he asked what I was referring to in my original post, he went off on everyone else with a load of insults and personal attacks. I feel kind of left out, he seems to have gone silent all of a sudden.
I never thought that anything I’d post would get this many responses or go so far off subject, maybe all of his rage killed him. That would be ironic, wouldn’t it?

What lines? What patience? No one has been patient with me, and I’ve been at least as patient.

What will the mods do that I could fear unless they want to venture into defamation and information privacy?

I’ve already asked them to cancel or ban my account and they haven’t yet. They should. Only my curiosity keeps me coming here for now.

I wanted this acount deleted after the first slew of bullshit responses I got. I regret ever posting on this bullshit ​elitist forum.

Relay that to whatever forum mods you think will do something to me that will matter. Will they slay and insult me into submission with their high-minded sarcasm like SmilingBirdfeed?

I didn’t hijack shit. People started insulting me and I responded in kind. As far as I can tell, you responded to me once with a message that didn’t appear to disagree with or question my initial response (which was to you) at all. Now all of a sudden you’re joining in on the fuck-this-new-guy bandwagon? What were you expecting me to say to you? I’ve already said I want to be banned… only because I can’t cancel this account. By all means, tell me to fuck off by reporting me in whatever way this broken forum provides for.

@NoGods is outta here.

2 Likes

FYI all, our now departed friend NEVER sent me a private message.

Wow, just wow.

Ha ha ha ha ha … You posted in a public forum open to the world. You are fucked mate. If anyone is kind enough to remove anything, it is only because they feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

To all forum members:

If you have any doubts on who did what, just read this thread, especially beginning on post 85. When we Admins put on our hats, we act in the best interests of this forum and it’s members.

We reached out to him, we were ready to resolve issues if he just asked in private message or flag a post. Our dear departed member did not do any of that.

If someone asks for help, we act. It is a sad outcome, but based on the personalities, probably inevitable.

2 Likes

That’s a lie.

His very first post, so no one could have insulted him at that point.

In response @Grinseed gave a fairly expansive post, but this in response to Nogod’s rather churlish opener is hardly an insult.

However here we see NoGod’s very next reply is an unnecessary insult.

To be fair to @Grinseed I thought he showed admirable patience and restraint. In between he attacked me, and several others, even telling a moderator to go fuck herself.

I think a time out to think things over was inevitable and for the best.

I have zero reasons to “report” you to anyone, we can all see for ourselves what kind of person you appear to be. My original posting just asked the question to see if anyone else on this forum loses any sleep over the fact that we all either end up rotting in a box 6 feet under or are reduced to a small pile of bone and ash.
I’ve dealt with both methods of disposing of our mortal remains, my dad was cremated in 2001 and we had to bury our mom in 2010. Either way, you have to deal with the funeral home and go through the motions, they both suck.
I’ve done what I can to make it easier for my family when I’m dead. I’ve built my own casket and reserved my burial plot next to our mom in the local cemetery. My kids both know what kind of funeral I’d like to have(no religion). Just pile my dead carcass into the box, seal it( I took care of that also) and plant me 6 feet down.
I don’t fear death, I’m looking forward to it, hopefully I will die on my own terms. What about you, have you done anything to prepare for the inevitable?

SHIT! Too late as usual.

never too late. Just … delayed lol

I only read his response to me and proceeded to reply before I saw that his ass has been deleted, oh well.

3 Likes

Yea, he stepped far over the line, and he was … “gone”. I didn’t know myself until I read a few posts.

1 Like

Would he still be able to read responses? Either way I see no harm in responding, as @mr.macabre has done, and others including myself, after the account has been suspended.

I have to admit I was a little baffled by his initial reaction to @Grinseed’s harmless post. Then he attacked every poster in turn who responded, no matter how innocuous the response.

I wonder if he’s ranting in another forum right now?