Christians and their Imaginary Evidence

Holy fuck! Jesus fuckin’Christ!!!

is there a pill for that :pill:

Ironically the word delusion is subliminally:wink: written under her where they ask for $25-$150 …

2 Likes

RE: Space Lizards
Awww Fuck! I knew that Piff The Magic Dragon costume was fooling no one. That’s the last time I listen to Old Man.

1 Like

Another issue I’ve been having that 3 seperate Christians that I know copped out when I asked them to give “real” court of law based evidence. They all said that kind of evidence didn’t exist. But implied that “god” showed me evidence and I refused it.

And 2 out of the 3 went on to say that Earth & the Bible was all the evidence that I needed. That rocks & trees & the sky were all part of “god” and that was hard evidence. I rolled my eyes at that argument.

I even stated that the Bible was a claim and that any Theist such as a Hindu or Muslim could use that BS argument.

I just think they don’t care. I think they believe because thats what they grew up believing and that’s all they know.

That’s not good enough for me. I refuse to be subjugated to an abusive religion that is full of misinformation and unsubstantiated claims.

1 Like

Everyone has to pick their own battles; but to me is sounds like they think you are lying.

@Nyarlathotep as in they just think Atheism is an excuse?

The whole “You believe. You’re just mad at God” approach?

Yeah, more or less. :unamused:

1 Like

I think you’re right. I mostly have backed down from talking to people about it where I live because they don’t understand Atheism at all. I’ve explained myself in circles until I’m blue in the face.

1 Like

1 Like