Cats or dogs, which one?

I delivered office supplies and furniture for almost 17 years, and every vet’s office had at least 1 office cat on duty.

Dammit, Dave! I had to sit here and watch that entire video! (Loved every minute of it. :blush:)

2 Likes

That reminds me… The local hardware store I frequent has a patrol cat on duty. I’ve watched that kitty grow from a tiny fur-ball that would fit in the palm of your hand, into a massive chunk of feline that now takes almost two people to lift. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Kitty has free roam of the store, and it is not unusual to be scratching kitty behind the ears as you make your purchase at the checkout counter.

1 Like

Me too. Addictive and you MUST see the next dog.

1 Like

Or cat… Or deer… Or goat… Or… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Since I started this thread when we got our new kitty, I might as well post a photo of her. Here she is at her visit to the vet yesterday,

Yes, that’s my head she’s sitting on. She loves to sit on my shoulder, and if I’m wearing a hat, she sits on top of my head. This is after they poked her with 2 needles and trimmed her claws (she hated that). It’s cool having a kitty in the house again.
She’ll definitely help with my depression when the “dark” half of the year gets here.

4 Likes

She looks like a lovely cat. A pet in the house always makes the day nicer.

cat-flipping-out

3 Likes

I’ve been dreaming about a corgi for almost 7 years. And now, I’m a happy corgi owner :heart_eyes:

1 Like