Cardinal Pell dead

His metabolic processes are history. He expired and is going to meet his alleged maker. The enabler and defender of child molesters is no more. He has ceased to be. Since I don’t believe in a hell or an afterlife etc., my only thoughts that go in his direction are that I hope he died lonely, feeling miserable. And fwiw, he’s not getting a state funeral.

3 Likes

yet several politicians lauded him. Excuse me while I vomit.

5 Likes

He didn’t really want to be a Cardinal. He wanted to be a lumberjack. I know, you think this is irrelevant, but it’s not. He wanted to be a lumberjack, leaping from tree to tree in the Australian Outback. The Giant Eucalyptus, the Bottlebrush, the Wattles, the mighty Moreton Bay Fig. The smell of fresh cut timber. The crash of mighty trees. With a little boy by his side, he’d sing, sing, sing…

I’m a lumberjack and I’m okay.
I drive a van and I watch kids play.

Choirs
He’s a lumberjack and he’s okay. He drives a van and he watches kids play.

Verse:
I cut down trees. I eat my lunch. I hang by the lavatory.
On Wednesday’s I go cruisin, down by the Elementary.

Choirs:
He cuts down trees, He eats his lunch. He hangs by the lavatoy.
On Wednesdays he goes crusing, down by the elementary.

Verse:
I cut down trees. I skip and jump. I bless all the little kiddies.
And sometimes when I’m horney, I do things you can’t see.

No fucking respect at all for the DEAD - Good by and good riddance.

5 Likes

I joked elsewhere that he’s heading for a place that rhymes with his surname …

Given his lurid conduct while alive, a good few people will be wishing that such a place eists just for him.

5 Likes

I do. I find it baffling that so many conservative(liberal in Australia) have requested a state funeral, special masses and other public lauding of this reprehensible old git.

The LEAST of his crimes was facilitating the access of known, multiple predatory pedophiles to children and then removing them from the immediate danger of being arrested for their crimes… Fuck him.

5 Likes

Nice to see a fellow MONTY PYTHON fan on the forum. He was an “empty headed animal food trough wiper” at best.

3 Likes

One of those rare occasion when I wish the myth of eternal posthumous torture held some credence. Go directly to Hell, Pell, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

4 Likes

Good riddance. One less theist to spread their bullshit, the world is a better place.

2 Likes

I wonder if he’ll get buried . . . then I can put pissing on his grave on my bucket list.

Please let me know when you plan to piss on his grave so I can schedule my grave dance for a different day. Heck, so many will probably be pissing on his grave that I probably should just wear my water proof boots.

4 Likes

A few years back, the Pope visited the Philippines. In one of the Manila airports, they put out a huge, white Popish book for people to write their prayers and good wishes in. I couldn’t stop myself… I no longer recall what it was that I wrote, but I know it was two lines about lying, robbing from the poor, and molesting small boys. Now, it wasn’t exactly on my bucket list at the time, nor is pissing on Pell’s grave; however, if there is any room by the grave site, I’ll join you.

2 Likes

if he is buried anywhere accessible to the general public he will not be resting in peace. I suspect he will have a very private crypt in a religious building with 24/7 security at least for the first few years.

1 Like

We could dig him up, steal his penis, and make the Pope wear it for a hat. Now, that would be justice.

1 Like

It would be an unholy relic, perhaps?

this song has aged so well! Come Home (Cardinal Pell) - Tim Minchin - YouTube

For context Pell was summonsed to the Royal Commission on Institutional abuse…at which point he fucked off and hid in the Vatican quicker than a pedophile chasing a 10year old.

4 Likes

Good riddance…

1 Like

Nah, I’d be surprised if he weren’t in a private mausoleum or some other enclosed structure, or a gated area, at least.

Otherwise, you’d likely end up looking like this guy after wading through the inevitable and continuous urine and spittle pond from many others. Eew.

Yeah, I suspect that water proof boots wouldn’t be enough to keep body fluids off you if you wanted to dance on that grave. A full body diving suit perhaps?

Wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the Catholic Church in Australia arranges for Pell to be buried at sea, to avoid all the grave dancing … :slight_smile:

Yeah, because only popes are buried at [the] See…

1 Like