Anti Vaxxers Instruction Manual

Yes folks like you.

No. Just state facts. Pure and simple facts revealed to me by God in holy contemplation.

There is no cogent thought without God. All things come from God. You can not be cogent without God.

Yes. Ever read the bible? What a stupid question.

You just asked the same question twice. Are you simple-minded? Stoned again? Incapable of cognet thought?

Yes.

Sentences begin with capital letters. “Faith: is the evidence of things not seen.” Faith is evidence."

Dealt with in the previous comment.

Easy. I experienced it. Are you calling me a liar. On what are you basing your ignorant opinion. Direct experience is all the evidence I need. Eye witness testamony. God revealed himself to me. He answered my prayer because it came true. It is self evident. I prayed and the prayer came ture. Cause and effect.

Post hoc rationalization. I fully understand your need to deny God’s influence on your life after the fact. If I was a whiny ass bitch I would do the same thing.

Of course you would think that. You are godless. God created man with a free will. Not believing in God, how in the hell would you know how to use your free will? Your posirtion is quite understandable. It makes perfect sense you have no free will, you are controlled by Satan.

Why would God extinguish farts when he was the one that created them? Think of all the joyous hummor farts have brought into the world. Classic Fart Jokes and Amazing Jewelery Thief - Throwback Thursday - YouTube
Smelly Fart Pranks - Best of Just for Laughs Gags - YouTube

“Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” (John 7:24). This shows Jesus wants us to judge, but we must judge righteously. The Law of Moses says: “In righteousness, you shall judge your neighbour.” Leviticus 19:16). Once a person has become pious in the eyes of the lord, all judgments are justified.

Then you are an ignorantg sod makiong unsubstanciated assertions with no conviction what so ever of your claims. I saw absolutely nothing insurmountable in the holes you have dug for yourself. You need Jesus!

Well of course I appreciate your confirmation that you are indeed full of bat-shittery and a big ole Ass Monkey.
Your, ha ha ha “experience”…puh-lease.
The only contemplation you are capable of is of your own navel.
Assertions are not facts.
Still no evidence.
I do believe you have probably seen a big penis, just not God’s.
I find it truly rich that the worst speller on here would correct me for not capitalizing. (no really)
I dismissed your faith nonsense decades ago.Selectively editing bible gibberish changes nothing.
Yes, you are a liar and and a self-deluded Ass Monkey.
No direct evidence exists.
Cause and effect does explain how your mental defects are manifest in your faulty thinking.
Again, no fact only assertion. Obviously you require explanations of manners such as sarcasm due to your sub-normal mental development. I need no rationalizations for what are clearly self-evident and demonstrably accurate.
More assertion nonsense. No God, No Satan, only Bigfoot (which of course you cannot prove does not exist).
Misstatement and deflection to celebrate your love of farts. (I know you like to light them)
More selective editing of goat-fucker gibberish.
I made no claims that are not either self-evident or easily demonstrated through your own existence.
A couple of quotes you should "contemplate: “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” “Be still and know that I am God”.

Yet, “FACTS” can be asserted. I Experienced god and know god is real. So you can just fuck off.

No one gives a shit what you believe and your belief has nothing to do with what I know to be ture,.

Do you really think anyone gives a shit what you dismiss?

You are of course and idiot. I gave you direct evidence. Obvioulsy you need a dictionary. I saw God therefore God is true. How much more fucking direct can you get?

Sure it does. Not believing in God is the cause of all faulty thinking. When I was a non-believer I was an absolute idiot, just like you.

Yes, “FACTS” can be asserted. This has no relevance to your babbling drivel. And I have already fucked off, probably more than I should have.

One actually does give a shit. I’m not sure what you “know to be"ture”.

Ah, more claims of no one giving of the shit, when there are many examples of shit giving.

I see that I am not the one that is “and idiot”. I saw Bigfoot blowing a leprechaun. Direct evidence.

Clearly you cannot read any better than you can spell so just go right on ahead and help yourself to the unlimited time offer to actively and enthusiastically…fuck off.

Well. admitting your idiocy is a start, although you are clearly confused as to the connections in your shriveled and diseased brain…

5 Likes

Bye!

I don’t doubt it, they share the same forest; however, I suspect the bigfoot was actually eating the leprechaun. It happens a lot more often than you think. Bigfoots eat leprechauns and that is why we do not find scattered deer carcasses all over the forest. Bigfoots eat shit that is hard to see.

Thanks! I will.

No the shriveled thing you were holding was my scrotum. The brain is on the other end. I’m not sure it looks any better but it matches my dick head very well.

Nope. That’s just IBS.