Anti Vaxxers Instruction Manual

Before they, or a loved one gets Covid:

Deny that the seriousness of Covid even exists. Make fun of, and have disdain for, anyone that thinks otherwise. Be sure to post incessantly just how right you are on each and every one of your social media platforms. Stick ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ and Trump bumper stickers on all your vehicles. Hang similar flags, maybe even a ‘Fuck Biden’ or a ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ flag in front of your house or in the bed of your pickup truck, or better yet, both. Pretend you know more than epidemiologists, virologists and scientists and trust completely nonsensical home remedies. Bask warmly in your self-righteous, arrogant ignorance.

After they, or a loved one gets Covid:

1. Pray, pray, pray, and ask for others to pray.
  2. If there’s any improvement at all, Praise Jesus incessantly. Be sure not to praise, or thank, any of the health care workers that are doing everything they can to save you or your loved one.
  3. Intensely block any and all thoughts that the vaccine could have prevented the nightmare you are now living through. Convince yourself it’s nothing more than a bad cold or flu.

When they, or a loved one, take a turn for the worse:

1. Pray, pray, and pray some more. Call for a prayer chain and prayer warriors. Reluctantly admit to yourself, but only in your mind, that Covid just might actually be a serious thing after all.
  2. Tone done your social media postings and your rhetoric, but only slightly.
  3. Start a narrative in your head about how the downward slide is somehow the health care professionals or the hospital’s fault. Never, ever admit out loud that you were wrong about not getting the vaccine.

When they, or a loved one, dies:

1: Never, ever blame God. Don’t forget that we only give Him credit, never blame.
2. Be very hesitant to let anyone know the true cause of death. Be sure to post that he/she was a super duper great person that would do anything for anyone.
3. Remember to post the following (the order is not important). ‘They went to a better place.’ ‘Jesus called them home’. ‘God needed another angel.’ ‘Please pray for my family during this difficult time.’ ‘Thank you for all your prayers.’
4. Get busy creating a go GoFundme page right away, create a link, and post it on all of your social media platforms: Don’t forget to say how much you’d appreciate any and all donations and be sure to say ‘God bless you.’
5. Then wait 2 weeks. Look online for groups you can join in order to blame and sue the hospital. Convince yourself that this new perspective of yours is actually true somehow. And once again, never admit that getting the vaccine could have prevented all of this, because you, after all, are a great freedom loving patriot that’s not going to let anybody tell you what to do.

When their next loved one gets Covid:

1. Repeat all of the above.
2 Likes

Welcome to Atheist Republic bchouck.

Thanks for the great advice. Here I thought this was an Atheist site and you guys were going to be a buch of pissed off bigots. It’s nice to see one of you has a grip on reality. Praise the Lord! Absolutely!!!

Pray Pray Pray and

Because our Lord God and Savior work in mysterious ways. Remember that if you are called to be by his side it is because he loves you.

If you get sick with Covid or have an outbreak of genetal Herpes. Remember, its your fault you got sick and you cant blame HIM. If his followers punish you. It’s your fault.

1 Like

Amen Brother Dawn! Amen! Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Welcome @bchouck !!! Hope you enjoy the forum!

If they’re lucky they can get a HermanCainAward

1 Like

God wants her and his followers to get Covid. He’d be happy if they’d choke on it. That’s why he made it. Mua ha ha ha ha ha! :smiling_imp:

Damn straight. Go to Church and let Satan thin the crowd. That’s what I say. Those that carry the infection were never true Christians. God protects all true believers. True believers are covered in the blood. There is no better way to weed out the false prophets among us.

1 Like

He wants some of his followers to catch Covid and set the example for others. When you are called to be with Jesus you can leave this world gracefully with a song of praise on your lips. All true believiers know their mansions is waiting for them beyond the pearly gates. Praise the Lord and Hallelujah

Amen brothers and sisters! Your show of wonderous support has brought a burning sense of joy to my bosom. I have not felt such love and comradery since the California anti proposition 8 protests of 2008 where we tried to save the Church from having to perform those filthy (sinful) gay marriages.

For anti vaaxers who are also dope heads…

Just a friendly suggestion: It’s probably the hateful bile you spew causing the burning sensation.

Only the ignorant see Truth as hateful bile. I will pray for you. I will pray that God opens your eyes before you face helfire and damnation for all ternity. Hell is real and science has proved it.

The place you are heading to is not nice. Not nice at all.

So, pray tell me, is there a reason that this very important information can only be found on a you-tube video? Conspiracy perhaps? BTW thanks for the prayers, I needed a good laugh this morning.

Great! Thanks for the post. I am glad to see my prayers are working. I prayed to god to give you a better disposition and already you are waking in the morning smiling. PRAYER WORKS! The power of God is real. He has obviously touched your heart.

What information. Given all the posts above you do need to be a bit more clear. I realize rationality is a gift from god and it is difficult for non-believers to think clearly, but if you care to try again I will do my best to read between the lines and understand what you are attempting to communicate. It’s not your fault you were born ignorant and sinful. But it is your fault that you choose to stay that way when Jesus loves you and is offering you salvation.

I am not sure I understand this whole petitioning God thing. The fucker knows everything, including the prayers you are going to mutter soon, the fact that my superior intellect squashes your asinine assertions much as my big-ass foot would a stink bug, and the FACT that not one single daffy declaration in your post can be demonstrated to be anything more than the ravings of what could accurately be characterized as a bat-shit crazy ass-monkey…Yet you persist in begging the non-existent for the non-forthcoming.

That’s just because you are on the spectrum and take everything way to literally, a common trait with folks like you.

Yes, he knows how faithful I am and that is why he granted my prayer and made you happy this morning. But you still have a free will. You don’t have to go through your whole day happy no matter what God does for you.

Oh, my God, “Sinning!” You have the sin of pride, (Romans, 1:22, " 22, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things." Your supposded intellect (snicker) can only squash the god your intellect has created in your own mind. I can demonstrate every assertion I made. I prayed to god and you woke up happy, ITS A FACT! Your just pissed you have no evidence to prove me wrong. I’ve made my case and your ignorand ad hominem is utter and complete bullshit and everyone can see it.

Folks like me huh? generalize much do you? And yes I am on the spectrum of cogent thought.

A lot to unpack here…He? God is male? Does he have a penis? How big is it? have you seen it? Faithful? need I remind you of the definition of faith? Like, oh I don’t know, maybe, the reason people like you give for believing when you have no evidence? What evidence can you provide that first, there is a God and secondly that “he” answered your prayer (petition)?
I never said I was happy. I said I needed a laugh, You assumed I did indeed laugh and was happy. It was sarcasm. (I can define that for you if need be) I am the only one who has the power to make me happy anyway.
As far as free will, now you are making me laugh. No demonstration has been shown for any degree of free will…or not. God does for me? Your “God” does not possess enough power to extinguish a fart, much less make a cynical bastard such as me “happy” or not…

Thank you for the excellent example of cherry picking for your disturbed and demented interpretation of your so-called “holy book” (snicker snicker) for the purpose of judging me.(he who is above judgement) Since you like Romans, Romans 2:,1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

The only God that can be shown to exist, is indeed the “god your intellect has created in your own mind”
Of course your claim that you can demonstrate every assertion you made is hyperbole on a scale only exceeded by your blatant egocentricity.
After prayer to which God was it again? You assumed, wrongly again, that I woke up happy. The only part of me that was happy when I awoke was “Mr. Happy”. Clearly your definition of “fact” is skewed in the direction of that which suits your immediate need.
I am not now and you do not posses the power to rend me “pissed” My name-calling, etc. is but a deserved characterization.
Sadly you do not understand “burden of proof”. It is not mine to show evidence of how you are wrong.
My supposed “ignorand ad hominem” is valid in that you have clearly demonstrated your propensity for
bat-shittery and have shown your self to indeed be an “ass-monkey”, although I would not expect someone of your “ilk” to understand logical fallacies and the valid exceptions to such.
But, thanks for your “puerile” attempts to respond to my clearly insurmountable statements…