No Joy from trying

A banana is a banana is a banana - Cog

1 Like

And what does that all mean exactly, Tin-Man? haha

The meanings vary according to the perception of the perceiver, as that which is perceived is the reality of the one who perceives it. Therefore, the question here is, ā€œWhat does it mean to YOU?ā€ (Damn, that sounded pretty good, didnā€™t it? I even impress myself sometimes. :blush:)

(Edit to go find myself.)

2 Likes

So, then tell meā€¦is this really Butte Montana or just existential blues?
Edit: Gee You Are You

As Groucho Marx said, humor is reason gone mad; and I do sound mad at times. But behind every telling lie, there is a truth.

Well obviously, that truth being that you are lying when you lie. Are you always lying? Do you lie lying down? If you always lie, when you say you are lying, then you are telling the truth, but that cannot be if you are always lyingā€¦
Edit to go lie down

1 Like

And sometimes a banana is just a banana.

1 Like

Thieving bastardā€¦
.Edit to go light a Havana

1 Like

Bananas are bent, you silly monkey, Cognostic.

Yes, but they are purposely bent to perfectly fit the hand. God is awesome like that.

1 Like

I was accused of blasphemy by Bananaman Ray Comfort for this little ditty below:

If God created man
in His own image, He is
a big naked ape.

Of course, I was being ridiculous. But, as Karl Marx, not Groucho, said, I treat the ridiculous seriously when I treat it with ridicule.

1 Like

Try staring into the Abyss. They say that after a while it begins to stare back at you.